• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Missing Ya'll

Hey everyone,

I been missing everyone here at the SBM Family. I have been so busy with work and stuff around house I haven't had time to even get on the Computer. I haven't even been taking Pictures like Normal!! Ya'll know I am busy, when I haven"t had time to take pictures....lol

I miss the Challenges and all the Fun we always have here..... Maybe I will catch a break in all the work and stuff soon!!!

I love all the New Kits Coming out!! They are Great!!

Hope everyone is Well...... Hugs!!!
    Hugs!!
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Take care.Also take time to smell the roses xo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Awwwwwww Kimmy....I sure miss you...and I can't wait until you can come back in the challenges too...Just make sure you don't over do...Your health is important too...Miss ya! ((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Thanks Ya'll!!!! Hugs!!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

I just saw this Kimmy - thank you. We miss seeing you around here too. Hopefully you get to make the time soon. Your layouts are awesome!
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

Frig man, I was wondering where the heck ya got to!!! I MISS YOU!!! Chloe must be getting soooo big!! We need to see pictures
            I too will probably be taking a sabatical from SBM... working from home has it's perks for sure, but when you spend 8hrs on the same computer in the same spot all day, the last thing I want to do is come back up to the same computer and the same spot to scrap..
            I was just telling Tin Tin that I haven't even had time to look at this weeks challenge!! Ahhhhhhhh I can feel the withdrawl already setting in!! ha ha

Well it was sure good to hear from ya, good to know you're still thinking of us as we are surely thinking of you!!
            Take care and hope to see you back in here soon!!

Love Kel
            xx

Comment

Working...
            X