• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Catching up....

My goodness, I was only gone for 5 days and it took me nearly a day to catch up on all the post! And I probably missed a few...
    Oh well, glad to be back! We had a great time in Vegas.
    I still have company from Europe here for the next 2 weeks, but at least I will be near my computer.

Marion
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Welcome back Marion,so thrilled to hear you had a great time in Vegas, hoping to see some new layouts of your visit there.
    hugs Karyn.

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

Missed you around here... So, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Wlecome Back

Gosh it seemed like 5 weeks you were gone! Glad to see you back . I guess you didn't hit the jackpot. but as long as you had a good time that is all that matters. anyway WELCOME BACK!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• poppabob
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jul 2006

Glad you made it back safely and had a good time!
          -=poppabob=-
          If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Welcome back!

We missed you, Marian! Hope you had a great time in Vegas! I know what you mean by catching up on the posts! When we were in Arizona I kept a little notebook of templates and embies to download when I got back!

Welcome back!
            Julie

Comment

• KristyAnn
              Mad Scrapper
              • Feb 2006

Welcome back Marion
              Happy scrapping !

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Thanks all of you for being so kind and missing me. I missed you all. There was no free internet connection at our hotel, so I had to wait to get home and catch up.
                We had a wonderful time in Vegas. We are not the betting type, so we only lost a couple of bucks here or there in the slot machines. Every time my husband lost some, I made it back, but no, we did not hit the jackpot. The light bills in Vegas are not paid by winners. We went with 6 of us, my brother and his wife from the Netherlands and then my oldest son and his wife. So it was fun. We took a side trip to the Grand canyon again, and it was just as impressive as the first time! We also looked at the Hoover dam. All in all, we just needed more time to see it all. Maybe some other time.
                All the glitter and lights are fun for a few days but the hectic pace of that city would become tiresome real soon I think.

I am sure glad to be back!!!

Marion

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                  Missed you around here... So, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?
                  You will never know, will you???

Hee hee hee, giggle giggle giggle !

Marion

Comment

Working...
                  X