+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Scrrappin" Challenge 47

Time for another challenge...You guys ready? This one is pretty simple actually...But could be challenging for some...<wink> This week you are going to scrap a layout but adding lots of ribbon to your page...

First download my mini to help you get started...

DOWNLOAD

Rules are simple...
    *make a layout using at least 5 ribbons from this mini....Recoloring is ok...
    *use at least one more item from mini, whether it be a background or embie...
    *anything else on your layout is ok, but must be stuff from this community, free or purchased...
    *upload it to the Designer option in our gallery
    *upload your layout here for all to see
    At the end of the week, you will receive a collector's Flair Button and something else from me...So get scrappin' ladies...Can't wait to see your layouts...and remember to have fun....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

My question to you Michelle - am I allowed to use one ribbon more than once. You say to use at least 5 ribbons, but there are only 5 ribbons in the mini kit....wouldn't want to be disqualified for anything hee, hee, hee.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Thanks for another cute freebie kit to work with Michelle!

she is sooo cute Edina Love your LO. Wolvsie, I love this mini! It's adorable. I used all the embies and papers, couldn't decide on just two! ha ha, loved it all and they all fit so well together Good practice for clustering!
    Here's mine

K, back to work.. shhhh, that one was not done on my lunch hr!! ha ha

Here's my effort. I recoloured the button to make it look more like a sun. I used the greenery from the Natural Breeze freebie and the letters are from Have Tea With Me freebie.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to recolour images within SBM? I used photoshop to do it.

Pretty layouts you gals....Love the colors together on a page...great job!

tin tin...you can use the ribbons more then once...use one, 5 times....whatever your creative mind wants to do with them...<wink>

aohagirl...sure you can recolor in SBM...Double click on your item, a box should appear...in that box, you have some tabs towards the top...click on advanced...then check the box by adjust color....then use the sliders to change color...Hope this helps..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Great challenge Michelle. Here is what I came up with. The brown paper came from one of your shapes 4 and the border is also from your shapes 4.

I did start my layout and found clustering my ribbons works well to get all 5 of them in there. Really I am making it more difficult than it is My life story

Love your layout alohagirl!
    Here is mine...
    All is from the minikit Wolvsie gave

Thanks for the great challenge Michelle! I love ribbons!! Here is my layout.