• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Wolflady View Post
    Thank you Angelwithin What beautiful work! Are there any particular things we should be browsing through that qualify at the end of the month?
    So long as teh page fits the conditions of the challenge you are free to pick aboslutely any one of my kits or template sets - just check the Fiona Storey section of store

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Beautiful layouts everyone!

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

Challenge ends tomorrow, if you haven't done a page yet you better start scrapping fast!
        for all those that have enetered pages...hope you've had a good look around my store section and choosen the kit or templates set you like

, Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Well that's the end to this challenge, I would like to thank everyone who entered into the spirit and made a page, you all did a fabulous job, well done

tin tin
          pmeparker96
          TheFreeSpirit
          ksd_24_f
          Frannieanne
          alohagrrl
          ValerieElaine
          dillie1
          VickiLynn
          SMB Diane
          makeyesup
          lindaathome
          wolflady
          Marion

if you lovely people would like to go to my section of store and choose a kit of template set then PM me your choice I will send you a Pm with the link to download it from my 4shared account.
          http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...ml?sort=newest

Many thanks again for joining in

, Check out my store
          Here

Comment

Working...
          X