+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Beautiful LO's girls I'm back to work, so I hope to get back in here for the challenge!

Awesome job Dillie (as usual). I am not sure how you get your writing for your circle so perfect. I try, but can't get it that great. Actually not sure how to make a circle out of three points
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Quote Originally Posted by tin tin View Post
    Awesome job Dillie (as usual). I am not sure how you get your writing for your circle so perfect. I try, but can't get it that great. Actually not sure how to make a circle out of three points
    Ask and you should receive!!

Add your ribbon text, in the second tab click on "connect endpoints" and then remove all the midpoints, so the ribbon only has 2 points. That's it and you have your circle. This was one of the cool upgrades back in Nov. I have to credit Lorne for the directions on 11/12/2010. I am at work right now, but if you need clarification please ask. Have a great day!

Here's my layout - thanks for the freebie Michelle!

Here's mine, got it done during my lunch break I used the stuff from this awesome kit, (love the papers especially) and added some from Wolsie's kit 'If I could' another adorable kit... and of course, added Carena's shapes from her page starters, honestly don't know how I scrapped a LO before having those things!! ha ha

Kel

I'll be 21 (I can always dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn40 View Post
    I'll be 21 (I can always dream)
    Welcome Kathryn...Can't wait to see your page...
    The rest of you so far have done an awesome job! Your pages are stunning and I love the photo's to go with your number choice...Keep them coming ladies....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I chose the number 3, so I thought I'd make a layout where the kids are "remembering" moments with me. The plain purple scraps came from the Babyscraps embellishment and the rest is all from the freebie.

I'm still pretty new to this, and I've just started participating in the challenges. I'm loving everyone's layouts and I'm sure I'll be stealing some ideas for my own use!

Quote Originally Posted by dillie1 View Post
    Ask and you should receive!!

Add your ribbon text, in the second tab click on "connect endpoints" and then remove all the midpoints, so the ribbon only has 2 points. That's it and you have your circle. This was one of the cool upgrades back in Nov. I have to credit Lorne for the directions on 11/12/2010. I am at work right now, but if you need clarification please ask. Have a great day!
    Thanks dillie1 for that tip. It worked great!