Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inasmith
    • Feb 2011

Sounds very interesting! I choose 13, my engagement date.

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Let's see, I'll add my Mom's, mine and my daughter's day and month and come up with 28.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by fonzzy View Post
        Hi I can't get those zip files to go into SBM HELP fonzzy
        fonnzy...I am attaching the SBM file to make it easier for you...Just click on the file and it will upload in your program...(see file below)...Now for future reference, for zip files...You use a free program like 7-zip to unzip the folder...then open your SBM, and having the file folder available, you can take something from the folder and drag it to the work space in SBM...then a box will appear asking you how you want to bring the item in...either as a background, embellishment, etc...this works great for other freebies you find on the net...Hope this helps some hun...
        Attached Files
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

Intriguiging! I'm going with number 28, it was the first number I thought of - my mum was 28 the year I was born and if I add my birthday and her birthday together that's what I get!

FS xx
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
          I walk on a trail of song
          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TannersScrappin'Momma
            • Aug 2006

OK, I'll go for #13.

Comment

• leafroberts
              • Sep 2006

I'll say 18.
              Leaf

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

I am amazed at the responses so far and it's only Tuesday...lol...I can't wait to email everyone their number choice...You will all be surprised...not too mention the rules that follow... *snickers* Keep them numbers coming....

Comment

• alohagrrl
                  • Nov 2010

I pick number 3.

Comment

• tin tin
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2010

this week is going to be very, very long!!!!
                    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• fonzzy
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2011

I have the files and am so excited I just love all of these challenges thank you so much I wish I could meet you all you are all so talented Fonzzy

Comment

• fonzzy
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2011

A BIG THANK YOU fonzzy

Comment

• Frannieanne
                          • Oct 2010

Well, if it going to be about mom's, since I am not a mom I will have to do one of my mom. I choose the number 27, the year she was born.

Comment

• thomast
                            • Oct 2007

I am going to pick 28

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Your choices and RULES!

Ok, I know everyone is curious and excited to get going on this challenge...So I thought I would post your rules now...I was going to send this to each one individually, but figured this would take less time on my part...and maybe you all might want to do another one using a different number...<wink> I hope you all remember your numbers...cause here are the rules...

You need to make a layout using AT LEAST 2 ITEMS FROM MY FREEBIE...

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Lets' try this again....lol

Ok lets try this again...lol...I didnt' have enough time to make my post...ugh...so hopefully this time I can do it faster...

Ok, I know everyone is curious and excited to get going on this challenge...So I thought I would post your rules now...I was going to send this to each one individually, but figured this would take less time on my part...and maybe you all might want to do another one using a different number...<wink> I hope you all remember your numbers...cause here are the rules...

*You need to make a layout using AT LEAST 2 ITEMS FROM MY FREEBIE...
                                *Your layout must contain your number choice somewhere on your page...
                                *Post your layout in the Designers Section of our gallery and then here for all of us to see...
                                At the end of the month, I will have a pretty kit for everyone who participated...
                                Have fun and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

HERE ARE YOUR NUMBER CHOICES....
                                1. Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.
                                2. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
                                3. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
                                4. Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.
                                5. Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn't have anything to do with it.
                                6. All women become like their mothers.
                                7. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
                                8. Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
                                9. The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents.
                                10. Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.
                                11. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
                                12. It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.
                                13. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
                                14. A mother understands what a child does not say.
                                15. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
                                16. Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
                                17. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
                                18. All mothers are working mothers.
                                19. Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
                                20. If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.
                                21. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
                                22. No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life
                                23. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother
                                24. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
                                25. A mother is person who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.
                                26. Children and mothers never truly part. They're bound in the beating of each other's heart.
                                27. We laugh. We cry. We make time fly...We are best friends, my mom and I.
                                28. Tough times come and go but mom's are always there to see you through.
                                29. One out of a dozen roses was her, but she was the most beautiful and the one I loved the most.
                                30. Anyone can be a mom... but it takes someone special to be a mommy!!!

There you have it....I can't wait to see what kind of pages you come up with...((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                                X