• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 46

Sorry I am a little late...But Monday isn't over yet (for me anyways...lol), so here is this week's challenge...We are going to make our layouts based on a certain color scheme...

Here is the palette you are allowed to use...

But that's not all...You need to download these shapes, and use at least two of these shapes in your layout as well....

At the end of this post is a download for the .png files or the SBM file....

So here is what you need to do....
    *Make a layout only using the colors of the swatch (right click it and save as)
    *Download the shape file and use AT LEAST 2 of the shapes in your layout...
    *Only use items from this community, either purchased or free.
    *Upload your layout to the Deisgner's Challenge catagory in our gallery then upload it here...

At the end of the month, I will be handing out my new shapes kit to everyone who participates...Another set of 100 misc shapes....Can never have enough shapes....can't wait to see what you all come up with...((HUGS))
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• pmeparker96
    • Oct 2010

At first I wasn't sure of the colors, but I think I got used to them quickly . Thank you for another wonderful challenge! I used papers from Michelle's Birthday and Doo-Dah kits, and Carena's Page Starters.

Comment

• pmeparker96
      • Oct 2010

And another inside my 'comfort zone' . Again, thank you for another great challenge!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Great pages Pmeparker! Glad you're joining in on the challenges!! Me too I'm iffy on those colours..Michelle probably picked them specifically to challenge us! LOL
        Still not sure what I'm gonna come up with, but I'll be back to play later for sure!!

Comment

• Frannieanne
          • Oct 2010

Great layouts Pmeparker. Just getting the information now, and you already have 2 done,

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

K, I'd like to retract my comment on the colors! LOL, once they are actually together on a LO' they jive really well together Just goes to show you when you think outside the box!! Thanks Michelle.
            I scraplifted a Template from the Appeliscious kit for this one of my girls on their Easter Egg hunt.

Comment

• pmeparker96
              • Oct 2010

Your layout is wonderful! I agree about the colors though, they did grow on me. In fact, I am trying to use them in other LO's. Also, thank you for compliments! I am learning so much from these forums .

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Great layouts so far parker and ksd....These colors weren't made to be challenging for you...I was just thinking Easter, Spring, etc. type colors....But I'm glad they challenged you both...lol...Thats even better....
                Thanks for joining in...((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

Great layouts ladies.....pmeparker I especially like your beige spring day with music. Gorgeous.....
                  I personally love the colours....I am a colour feind....can't wait. I will be back ladies.
                  Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• pmeparker96
                    • Oct 2010

I just keep going! Lol. Here is another (I used embies and papers from 'Strolling in the Park' kit)

Comment

• tin tin
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2010

Okay ladies, I have my chocolate, I am in my jamies, the boys are in bed and my hubbie is watching hockey....look out scrap pages - here I come! tee, hee, hee.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

LOL, I have a visual Tin Tin can't wait to see what u come up with!

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

so much for you watching hockey KSD.
                          did anyone have issues with the shape of the mommy and kids? Could not get it to work. Got a very faint outline, but mostly just a blank page....Wolvsie - did I screw it up in the download?
                          Here is my first attempt despite the fact that my shape would not work. the only addition I made is the stitch frame from Hope for Brady kit.
                          Last edited by tin tin; 04-26-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• tin tin
                            Digi Sage
                            • Oct 2010

here is the second. First Easter's bunny ears. Dressing them up won't last long. Gotta get it in while I can
                            Not sure that the second shape stands out much, but it is in the flower since again I could not use the one I wanted The other thing I used was Carena's page starters. Awesome investment.....recommend it ladies - highly!

Comment

• grammaknits02
                              • Apr 2011

Very Nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X