X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Had fun being a little crazy with the colors.

Red, white, tan, striped, and purple papers used for background, butterfiles, alphas and flower scroll made by myself. From Michelle McCoys kits, Cat, doodle, color filled, ribbon from 201101 Challenge, flower from Mother Son kit, Bubbles from SummerChirp kit and button from Zoo Babies kit.

Giggle Giggle

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

All I can say is WOWIE! You guys have rocked this challenge....Your layouts are stunning! Loved the layering, etc...Well done ladies! and Dillie, there is no such thing as "taking away" from my challenge....Helping others learn how to do more things, or finding an easier way to do something is what thesee challenges are all about anyways....and just FYI, I do the same thing for the different colors for one embie...
      I will be sending out prizes and flairs pretty soon...Just waiting to make sure all the shapes in the set work with SBM...
      and the mother's shape is attached here, and is fixed to use...Just so you know, it is in the free 100 shapes set you will be receiving...I apologize for the mishap...I do make mistakes from time to time...lol...((HUGS)) and thanks for joining in...

Remember, there is no new challenge tomorrow because the Groove Challenge opens today...Which by the way, I am hosting...<wink> and trust me, you will want to get in it...I switched things around some...lol...You know me...hehe...
      Attached Files
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

There has been a shape correction on numbers, 16, 61 and 62....in the free set I set to all you participants....if you go back to the link I gave you, they will be in there as individual files...ok...sorry for the problem...

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

Got 'em, thanks again Michelle...Thank you so much for all you do!!!

Comment

• Edina
            • Oct 2010

Great shapes to work with Michelle! Thanks!

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Pretty page Edina....Lovely colors...

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                Digi Sage
                • Aug 2008

I know that i am too late with this but I had to try the challenge.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Letha
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X