+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Okay ladies, I have my chocolate, I am in my jamies, the boys are in bed and my hubbie is watching hockey....look out scrap pages - here I come! tee, hee, hee.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

LOL, I have a visual Tin Tin can't wait to see what u come up with!

so much for you watching hockey KSD.
    did anyone have issues with the shape of the mommy and kids? Could not get it to work. Got a very faint outline, but mostly just a blank page....Wolvsie - did I screw it up in the download?
    Here is my first attempt despite the fact that my shape would not work. the only addition I made is the stitch frame from Hope for Brady kit.
    Last edited by tin tin; 04-26-2011 at 09:19 PM.

here is the second. First Easter's bunny ears. Dressing them up won't last long. Gotta get it in while I can
    Not sure that the second shape stands out much, but it is in the flower since again I could not use the one I wanted The other thing I used was Carena's page starters. Awesome investment.....recommend it ladies - highly!

Very Nice!!!

Very Cute Tina! And yes I was watching the game, I was glued to the TV, but I had my phone with me downstairs so I could check in on FB and new LO's here in SBM!! LOL
    I agree page starters and shapes are a must have!! I love these new shapes that Wolvsie has given us to play with!! I too was having problems getting the mom and kids to come through I really wanted to use that one as well.

very nice tintin. I had trouble with that shape too.

Hi wolvsie I love your challenge but I don't know how to up load it to here fonzzy

Hi fonzzy.....if you have already uploaded to the design team challenge gallery, then you just click on your picture to enlarge....under the picture will have the path listed. copy the second line which is the path into your post here. good luck!
    I have been trying to figure out what the colour scheme reminds me of....well, when I put it in the layout as is I realized it is the TV pattern from when the channel is done airing - does it still show at that time?
    This layout was a combination of the memories kit and add-on along with shapes from here. Was not sure if the background counted, so I added the butterfly embie in case. Hope you ladies like!

Nice Layout TinTin. I am not sure if stations go off the air or not, but it does look like the tv screen pattern