+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Scrappin' Challenge 46

Sorry I am a little late...But Monday isn't over yet (for me anyways...lol), so here is this week's challenge...We are going to make our layouts based on a certain color scheme...

Here is the palette you are allowed to use...

But that's not all...You need to download these shapes, and use at least two of these shapes in your layout as well....

At the end of this post is a download for the .png files or the SBM file....

So here is what you need to do....
    *Make a layout only using the colors of the swatch (right click it and save as)
    *Download the shape file and use AT LEAST 2 of the shapes in your layout...
    *Only use items from this community, either purchased or free.
    *Upload your layout to the Deisgner's Challenge catagory in our gallery then upload it here...

At the end of the month, I will be handing out my new shapes kit to everyone who participates...Another set of 100 misc shapes....Can never have enough shapes....can't wait to see what you all come up with...((HUGS))
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

At first I wasn't sure of the colors, but I think I got used to them quickly . Thank you for another wonderful challenge! I used papers from Michelle's Birthday and Doo-Dah kits, and Carena's Page Starters.

And another inside my 'comfort zone' . Again, thank you for another great challenge!

Great pages Pmeparker! Glad you're joining in on the challenges!! Me too I'm iffy on those colours..Michelle probably picked them specifically to challenge us! LOL
    Still not sure what I'm gonna come up with, but I'll be back to play later for sure!!

Great layouts Pmeparker. Just getting the information now, and you already have 2 done,

K, I'd like to retract my comment on the colors! LOL, once they are actually together on a LO' they jive really well together Just goes to show you when you think outside the box!! Thanks Michelle.
    I scraplifted a Template from the Appeliscious kit for this one of my girls on their Easter Egg hunt.

Very Nice!!!

Very Cute Tina! And yes I was watching the game, I was glued to the TV, but I had my phone with me downstairs so I could check in on FB and new LO's here in SBM!! LOL
    I agree page starters and shapes are a must have!! I love these new shapes that Wolvsie has given us to play with!! I too was having problems getting the mom and kids to come through I really wanted to use that one as well.

very nice tintin. I had trouble with that shape too.

Fantastic and fabulous pages everyone!!! Thanks Michelle for this wonderful challenge. Credits are in the gallery!