X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grammaknits02
    • Apr 2011

Just stopping in to say Hi!

I've bee lurking for a couple of weeks now, and had been playing with the trial version of SBM 2.0. I finally have come to realize that I can't live without this program and bought it. I am pretty new to digital scrapbooking, but am really having a blast with it with SBM!! I tried to upload a few pics, but I kept getting a message that my file size was too big...not sure what to do about that...
    Anyway--I just wanted to stop and say Hi and introduce myself. I have two grandchildren...they are both 3 years old, so I have alot of catching up to do with three years of pics to scrapbook!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Welcome- I'm sure you'll love it here. We are just one big addicted-to-scrapping family.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum, if you need any questiona answered just ask and we will try to help. Happy Scrapping.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Awesome! Can't wait to see some of your LO's Wish I could help with your tech question, but I'm not that great with computers! I'm sure someone in here will be able to help you out though!
        Welcome to the forum - have fun!!
        Kel

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

welcome. I am sure you will quickly be addicted. Enjoy the challenges. They are a great way of improving your skills.
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Welcome to our family. Did you figure out the upload issue? You need to upload a smaller jpg image probably. When you Publish your Image in Max or Save Image as a jpg from the Page Tab, that puts it ins a size you can upload without issues. At least it works for me. Can't wait to see your work and get to know you.

Hugs
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kathryn40
              • Dec 2010

Hi
              I've just introduced myself today , I've also been lurking in the background !!
              To help you out technically, I've discovered that when you publish to images you will see a bar where you can select the jpg quality - select one of the lowest values if you just want to add it to this web site and select the highest if you want to publish to print.
              Enjoy

Comment

• VickiLynn
                • Jan 2010

Hi and welcome, I am sure you will love it here, scrapbookmax is awesome, I got addicted to it right about after trying so many other types of software and have made over 200 pages now

Comment

Working...
                X