+ Reply to Thread

Default Just stopping in to say Hi!

I've bee lurking for a couple of weeks now, and had been playing with the trial version of SBM 2.0. I finally have come to realize that I can't live without this program and bought it. I am pretty new to digital scrapbooking, but am really having a blast with it with SBM!! I tried to upload a few pics, but I kept getting a message that my file size was too big...not sure what to do about that...
    Anyway--I just wanted to stop and say Hi and introduce myself. I have two grandchildren...they are both 3 years old, so I have alot of catching up to do with three years of pics to scrapbook!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome- I'm sure you'll love it here. We are just one big addicted-to-scrapping family.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Welcome to the forum, if you need any questiona answered just ask and we will try to help. Happy Scrapping.

Awesome! Can't wait to see some of your LO's Wish I could help with your tech question, but I'm not that great with computers! I'm sure someone in here will be able to help you out though!
    Welcome to the forum - have fun!!
    Kel

welcome. I am sure you will quickly be addicted. Enjoy the challenges. They are a great way of improving your skills.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Welcome to our family. Did you figure out the upload issue? You need to upload a smaller jpg image probably. When you Publish your Image in Max or Save Image as a jpg from the Page Tab, that puts it ins a size you can upload without issues. At least it works for me. Can't wait to see your work and get to know you.

Hugs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Hi
    I've just introduced myself today , I've also been lurking in the background !!
    To help you out technically, I've discovered that when you publish to images you will see a bar where you can select the jpg quality - select one of the lowest values if you just want to add it to this web site and select the highest if you want to publish to print.
    Enjoy

Hi and welcome, I am sure you will love it here, scrapbookmax is awesome, I got addicted to it right about after trying so many other types of software and have made over 200 pages now