+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Finally got my entry in....holy cow I am going to have to watch what I say when i want to scraplift someone's work! This was a hard one for me. I am still trying to get the hand of the eraser, and the blending.....yeah, both big key elements to this scraplift. I scraplifted Dillie's page from the April designer challenge (as I had stated I would) I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I used the in the nature kit to make my layout. Awesome challenge. Love it Wolvsie. Keep us going!

Oh yeah, the flowers are from the actual picture so I am hoping they do not count as flowers
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

How do I png the original scraplift I took from????

Quote Originally Posted by tin tin View Post
    How do I png the original scraplift I took from????
    Save the LO you want to use as a picture in your documents, then when you post your LO in this forum, click on advanced, there's a paperclip icon, and you can go from there to attach the LO you saved as a picture. This way, when you save the LO you are using, you can bring it in to your LO as a picture and just put it to the side of your own LO to copy.. saves you from going back and forth.. you know what I mean jelly bean? Hope this helps
    Great job btw!!
    Kel
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 04-20-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Here's another one, I scraplifted another LO from Lindaathome. You have some great pages girl!!
    I used Michelle's kit 'Summer Time'
    Attached Images

I'm thrilled you used one of my LO's of inspiration Pmeparker!! And you did such a great job on yours! Love it!
    Linda, your blue LO is a popular one we both used it, I didn't see pmeparker's post until just now! ha ha

so this is the png of the scraplift I took.....
    Wolvsie I just realized that 50% is not yours....oops!! I missed that. I guess I must scraplift another!!!!
    OKC_-_Page_21.jpg

And voila - another! I might like this not working thing afterall!
    Scraplifted from Lindathome....changed the shapes to squares, but loved the layout.....
    Wolvsie, although the framing is from funky fusion, the rest is all you baby.....the background, the twirley thing, and the puzzle pieces, all gifts from previous challenges. Thanks!!!

loved the colour contrast the most!
    DCA-Fleur-DeMom-000-Page-1.jpg

Help.....I started scraplifting and can not stop!!!
    Scraplifted off of Dillie - love your stuff.....love it. I think I am addicted to your layouts
    Although it almost all comes from wolvsie's christmas pkg...I tried not to make it look so christmassy....hope it worked by adding in the nature kit elements.....
    here is what I scraplifted from.....
    Azur_-_It_sASmallWorld.jpg
    And here is mine...although it it missing the great outdoor!

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone. And what an honor TinTin that you used two of my pages. You have done an awesome job with your pages. Now that tax season is winding down, I hope to get back to do some of the challenges here. Wonderful work everyone and talk to you soon. Dillie