• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 45

I am back with another challenge for you....This one should be pretty easy...We are going to do another scraplift...."Scraplifting" is just another way of saying we are going to use someone else's layout to help you deisgn your own layout....So with that said, here is what you need to do for this challenge...

*First, go through the beautiful layouts in our gallery here at SBM...and find a layout that stands out to you, and is one you would like to "recreate" or "scraplift".
    *Use the layout you picked as a sketch to remake it...Using items found here in the SBM Community...(Either Free or purchased)
    *50% of the items you use to make your layout must be made by me...
    *Most important, you CANNOT use any flowers on your layout...(Thought I'd add a little twist to the challenge...lol)
    *Upload your layout in our gallery under the Designer Challenge section.
    *Then come back here and upload the layout or link to the layout you used for scraplifting, and also the one you made....

At the end of the week, I will be picking 2 participants to win a prize from me based on creativity...So have fun with this one...Any questions, please feel free to ask...that's what we are all here for...<wink> Can't wait to see what you all come up with....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• pmeparker96
    • Oct 2010

Thanks for the fun challenge, gave me an excuse to buy more boosters! Had a lot of fun, thank you again

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

easy????? what!?
      Sucks. I just got new boosters bought, but it will take a little while to get them. Darn paypal. I already have my scraplift chosen though......I will be back!
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

K, here's mine.. it's a bit busy.. but I was trying to be creative!! lol
        I scraplifted one of Carena's LO's.. I'll try to post it as a png on here.. and I used Michelle's adorable kit of Marci Birds that we got in one of her previous challenges, I think it was challenge #12
        Attached Files

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

Oh and those are NOT flowers.. they are buttons!! Michelle, you even have them saved as 'buttons' so I hope they work.. lol.. if not I'll change them for bubbles or starts or something

Comment

• fonzzy
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2011

Hi wolvsie I have been trying to buy your kits but Scrapbook max won't recognize my passwords consequently I have a book full of passwords 3 miles long and still have not bought a kit can you help with this problem or talk to SBM for me
            thank you Fonnzy

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Here's another one. I scraplifted one of Lindaathome's LO's and used Michelle's kit "if I could" - another adorable kit!! Love all your stuff
              Attached Files

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

My page was made using Crafty Scraps Stonewash Kit..

and i used a beautiful page that Carena made for my inspiration
                Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pmeparker96
                  • Oct 2010

In haste with my last post I forgot to list the people I 'scraplifted' from . Memphis Fran, ksd, Lindaathome, and Wolvsie (I just keep going with this one, the new kits are great! ). Thank you once more for the great challenge.

Comment

• pmeparker96
                    • Oct 2010

And here are the images I used

Comment

• pmeparker96
                      • Oct 2010

Comment

• tin tin
                        Digi Sage
                        • Oct 2010

Finally got my entry in....holy cow I am going to have to watch what I say when i want to scraplift someone's work! This was a hard one for me. I am still trying to get the hand of the eraser, and the blending.....yeah, both big key elements to this scraplift. I scraplifted Dillie's page from the April designer challenge (as I had stated I would) I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I used the in the nature kit to make my layout. Awesome challenge. Love it Wolvsie. Keep us going!

Oh yeah, the flowers are from the actual picture so I am hoping they do not count as flowers

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

How do I png the original scraplift I took from????

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by tin tin View Post
                            How do I png the original scraplift I took from????
                            Save the LO you want to use as a picture in your documents, then when you post your LO in this forum, click on advanced, there's a paperclip icon, and you can go from there to attach the LO you saved as a picture. This way, when you save the LO you are using, you can bring it in to your LO as a picture and just put it to the side of your own LO to copy.. saves you from going back and forth.. you know what I mean jelly bean? Hope this helps
                            Great job btw!!
                            Kel
                            Last edited by ksd_24_f; 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2009

Here's another one, I scraplifted another LO from Lindaathome. You have some great pages girl!!
                              I used Michelle's kit 'Summer Time'
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X