+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 45

I am back with another challenge for you....This one should be pretty easy...We are going to do another scraplift...."Scraplifting" is just another way of saying we are going to use someone else's layout to help you deisgn your own layout....So with that said, here is what you need to do for this challenge...

*First, go through the beautiful layouts in our gallery here at SBM...and find a layout that stands out to you, and is one you would like to "recreate" or "scraplift".
    *Use the layout you picked as a sketch to remake it...Using items found here in the SBM Community...(Either Free or purchased)
    *50% of the items you use to make your layout must be made by me...
    *Most important, you CANNOT use any flowers on your layout...(Thought I'd add a little twist to the challenge...lol)
    *Upload your layout in our gallery under the Designer Challenge section.
    *Then come back here and upload the layout or link to the layout you used for scraplifting, and also the one you made....

At the end of the week, I will be picking 2 participants to win a prize from me based on creativity...So have fun with this one...Any questions, please feel free to ask...that's what we are all here for...<wink> Can't wait to see what you all come up with....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks for the fun challenge, gave me an excuse to buy more boosters! Had a lot of fun, thank you again

easy????? what!?
    Sucks. I just got new boosters bought, but it will take a little while to get them. Darn paypal. I already have my scraplift chosen though......I will be back!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

K, here's mine.. it's a bit busy.. but I was trying to be creative!! lol
    I scraplifted one of Carena's LO's.. I'll try to post it as a png on here.. and I used Michelle's adorable kit of Marci Birds that we got in one of her previous challenges, I think it was challenge #12
    Attached Images

Oh and those are NOT flowers.. they are buttons!! Michelle, you even have them saved as 'buttons' so I hope they work.. lol.. if not I'll change them for bubbles or starts or something

Hi wolvsie I have been trying to buy your kits but Scrapbook max won't recognize my passwords consequently I have a book full of passwords 3 miles long and still have not bought a kit can you help with this problem or talk to SBM for me
    thank you Fonnzy

Here's another one. I scraplifted one of Lindaathome's LO's and used Michelle's kit "if I could" - another adorable kit!! Love all your stuff
    Attached Images

My page was made using Crafty Scraps Stonewash Kit..

and i used a beautiful page that Carena made for my inspiration
    Attached Images

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

In haste with my last post I forgot to list the people I 'scraplifted' from . Memphis Fran, ksd, Lindaathome, and Wolvsie (I just keep going with this one, the new kits are great! ). Thank you once more for the great challenge.

And here are the images I used