X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Here's my attempt. I used Michelle's Splash of Gold and Misty kits for the papers and most of the embies, and Carena's Caitlyn for a few embies.

I lifted MH51's MB-m page

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Trying to catch-up after 2 weeks of being away from scrapping.

Learning to Mime

Feet from Scrappy Kids kit by Michelle McCoy. Everything else from Pure Country kit by Michelle Mccoy at CraftyScraps and ScrapbookMax. Shapes also by Michelle McCoy. Scraplifted Always Mum layout by LindaAtHome.

Always Mum

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Diane....I was just joking...Your page is fine just the way it is...I love it....No need to change a thing...<wink>
        frannie....what a wonderful layout....what a great way to show off, you must be so proud of him...
        pixy....cute and fun page you made...She looked like she was really enjoying herself...lol...
        Valerie...Your layout would make an awesome slbum cover...very pretty...
        Linda....gorgeous page...Love all the yellows..
        Makeyesup....cute layout...Love how you placed the feet....

I want to thank everyone for joining in...I appreciate the support from all of you...
        Unfortunately, here is the hard part, I need to pick 2 winners...ugh....Hmmmmm.....

Your winners are:
        tin tin....Your layout stood out to me...and loved the photo, and the blending...WELL DONE!

Second winner is:
        Diane....Loved the shades of purples used, and the style used to make it so close to the original....
        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/2809/SBM_Scrappin_Challenge_45_April-18_2011.jpg

I'd like to pick more then 2 winners, but those are the rules....ALL your layouts were wonderful and choosing only 2 to win was hard...I hope to see you in the next challenge...(

Everyone's new Flair Button is on it's way to you....(HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

Congratulations to the winners!!!! Tina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!! whooop whoop. Good luck trying to stop now!! Muaahhaaahaaa.. Tell JF, see honey.. it's worth scrapping those late hrs.. look what I just won!! tee hee..

Fabulous pages ladies!!! This was a fun one! Love scraplifting!!
          Linda you were one popular gal in here for us, your LO's are an inspiration to us all!!

Hope everyone had a great easter!! I'm still eating chocolate!! Fell at a great time of the week Need chocolate right before dreaded visit! LOL

Kel

Comment

• Edina
            • Oct 2010

Need me some more flair! So here's my layout!

And I scraplifted from dillie1 - I made a couple changes but not much!

Comment

• SBM Diane
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2010

Thank you Kelly. Edina, what an adorable layout! Congratulations TinTin I love your baby layout!! Thank you again Michelle!

Comment

• memphisfran
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jul 2009

thanks

Great layout! Thanks for scraplifting me! I'M HONORED!

=pmeparker96;161259]And here are the images I used
                [url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/all-craftyscraps/p45358-lil-27-princess.html][/QUOTE]
                Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• Letha
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

Here's mine:

I lifted Eye

Comment

Working...
                  X