X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ksd_24_f
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2009

I'm thrilled you used one of my LO's of inspiration Pmeparker!! And you did such a great job on yours! Love it!
    Linda, your blue LO is a popular one we both used it, I didn't see pmeparker's post until just now! ha ha

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

so this is the png of the scraplift I took.....
      Wolvsie I just realized that 50% is not yours....oops!! I missed that. I guess I must scraplift another!!!!
      OKC_-_Page_21.jpg
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• tin tin
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2010

And voila - another! I might like this not working thing afterall!
        Scraplifted from Lindathome....changed the shapes to squares, but loved the layout.....
        Wolvsie, although the framing is from funky fusion, the rest is all you baby.....the background, the twirley thing, and the puzzle pieces, all gifts from previous challenges. Thanks!!!

loved the colour contrast the most!
        DCA-Fleur-DeMom-000-Page-1.jpg

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

Help.....I started scraplifting and can not stop!!!
          Scraplifted off of Dillie - love your stuff.....love it. I think I am addicted to your layouts
          Although it almost all comes from wolvsie's christmas pkg...I tried not to make it look so christmassy....hope it worked by adding in the nature kit elements.....
          here is what I scraplifted from.....
          Azur_-_It_sASmallWorld.jpg
          And here is mine...although it it missing the great outdoor!

Comment

• dillie1
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2009

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone. And what an honor TinTin that you used two of my pages. You have done an awesome job with your pages. Now that tax season is winding down, I hope to get back to do some of the challenges here. Wonderful work everyone and talk to you soon. Dillie

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Tina, you're doing great with the extractions!!!! Are you off work already? I thought the 29th was your last day? One little comment on your puzzle piece one.. you should put the title on top cause we're missing the VI in Olivier.. just my two cents and only 'cause your my cousin that I'd point it out Lovin' the layouts! Told you, you'd be addicted! I love your last one, you really made it your own!! Great job!

Comment

• pmeparker96
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ksd_24_f View Post
                I'm thrilled you used one of my LO's of inspiration Pmeparker!! And you did such a great job on yours! Love it!
                Linda, your blue LO is a popular one we both used it, I didn't see pmeparker's post until just now! ha ha
                Thank you, I love all of your LO's and Linda's blue one 'stood out' to me. I laughed when I saw you enjoyed it also (great minds think alike? ). I love these forums and challenges for it helps me to think outside that box I tend to stick my self in. Thanks again, everyone .

Comment

• SBM Diane
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2010

Thanks for the challenge Michelle. This was a tough one trying to pick from all the beautiful layouts in the forum. I finally chose the layout "Sweet Ruth" by Kimbob. I really did challenge myself with this one. I used elements from many of your kits Michelle. Here is Kimbob's layout and mine. This is my daughter with her best friend.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Last edited by SBM Diane; 04-21-2011, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• fonzzy
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2011

Hi I finely got one of the passwords to work I bought army green and snack break I hope these kits are yours wolvsie
                    I don't know what tag goes with the designers yet can anyone tell me how to delete photos as I have made a couple of mistakes and would like to fix them fonzzy

Comment

• pmeparker96
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by fonzzy View Post
                      Hi I finely got one of the passwords to work I bought army green and snack break I hope these kits are yours wolvsie
                      I don't know what tag goes with the designers yet can anyone tell me how to delete photos as I have made a couple of mistakes and would like to fix them fonzzy
                      You should be able to right click and choose either remove or delete in the software. I hope this helps . Also, if looking for a specific designer and kits there should be a long list on the left hand side of the store site and she is Michelle McCoy.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Ok, let me try to comment on everyone's layouts...lol...I have been recovering from some kind of nasty bug...I felt good today, so thought I better get in here, and I'm glad I did....These are all awesome...

parker...you have been on a roll....Lovely creations of the originals...especially how you made them your own...
                        ksd...I will let the flower buttons slide...but that is it for flowers unless they are on a photo...we have rules gf! LOL....lovely layouts hun...
                        nanwu....great layout using Cerena's (she does beautiful work)...I love how you made it look like he was holding the balloons..
                        tin tin...Yes, I was looking for some of my stuff on the first layout...and nothing really looked familiar...lol...I'm glad you decided to make another...great job!
                        Diane....your page is so pretty....Please tell me those are flower buttons....Otherwise, I'm afraid you need to go to the back of line and make a new page....<wink>
                        fonzy...I'm sorry if you were having issues with the store, I have nothing to do with that....I just work here...LOL... I'm glad you did get it working...and yes, those are my kits...thank you..

You have all done a wonderful job so far...((HUGS))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2010

Hi Michelle,
                          I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you are feeling better soon! No, I did not use flowers in the layout. I actually used a bow from your kit Hope For Brady. After the layout was complete I felt that the bow still needed something so I added a button from your March 2011 Caboose mini. I was actually trying to be creative without using flowers like Kimbob did. It actually was a real challenge for me to use a layout with flowers and recreate it without them. If you would like me to change the layout I can do that.

Thank you,
                          Diane

Comment

• Frannieanne
                            • Oct 2010

I scraplifted from Hummerdawn's page sweet. This is my nephew Tony who is in the military. I love the bears, so he will have to put up with that. I used everything from michelle's kits that I have purchased or gotton from this site or other challenges. Smiles, fruity pink, I think hope for michelle, or Brady, and one of the patriotic ones.

The only thing I missed was the paper clip

Comment

• PixyGirl
                              • Aug 2008

I got my idea from marilynsugahara's scrapbook picture

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                                Digi Sage
                                • Aug 2008

Here's mine Everything from Michelle's fall kits except the trees and grass. They came from Crafters Corner freebies.
                                [url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/member-galleries/p46270-my-mistake.html]

Here is what I scraplifted below.
                                Attached Files

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                                X