+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Mid Month Challenge 9 - April 2011

hello again, yes it's mid month challenge time

This months challenge is 1,2,3 hue & shade.

Take 1 colour, 2 papers, 3 embellishments, you must make sure each paper & embellishment is different hues & shades of the same colour.

Using just one colour can make the photo(s) you use stand right out on the page.

Rules:
    1) make a page using shades and hues of the same colour
    2) you must use 1 colour, 2 papers and 3 embellishments on the page only
    3) you may use shapes on your papers, and use the same paper more than once if you shade/hue it differently.
    3) all pages are to be uploaded to the gallery and the link/image posted into this thread.
    4) challenge ends Saturday 30th April

below is an example of a 1,2,3 hue & shade page....have fun!

My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oh so cute example. Awesome
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks for another great and fun challenge!

Here's mine, one color, two papers and three embies all from Carena's kit "Vintage Rose" I also used her kit 'page starters' for additional shapes... which is a must have!! I just realized now though that I have a title.. hope I don't get sent to the back of the line.. but it's not a huge line up yet tee hee
    ALSO - MUST SHARE... I just figured out a really neat trick which I'm sure most of you already know..but I'm gonna share anyways 'cause I just found it by accident and think it's super duper cool and came in really handy for this challenge.. if you choose any embie or any paper, go to advanced, adjust colour, click off the 'relative boxes' then bring your mouse onto your page, it will turn into a doppler and automatically change your color for you! I usually play around for what seems like hrs to get the right color!! LOL.. K' so I might be a slow learner.. anyways...thought I'd share

Kel

Here's another one... wow, this doppler trick works like a charm!! Man I sure wished I knew we could do that before.. lol.. Thanks for the great challenge. I love when we learn new things! I used Carena's kit Natural Breeze and again the shape/page starters.

Kel

wow you lot are fast! fabulous pages ladies, i may have made this challenge too easy hmmm lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

well now that I know how to change the colors so fast, yeah, it is pretty easy, but if my mouse hadn't of slipped outta my hand while I was making one of my embies larger.. I would never have seen it turn into a doppler! It was truly an AHA moment!! LOL.. now I can't stop!!!... Muaahhhaaa haaa Lovin' it!!

K last one... I swear... well maybe!! lol.. Made with Carena's kit "Natural Breeze" and again, I used her shape/page starters kit as well.. Can you tell I just went SBM shopping.. excited to use my new stuff! These are my two girls in a photo shoot we just did a couple of weeks ago.

Kel

knew you would figure out the colour changing of embellishments (was part of the challenge lol) brillaint pages

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Fabby pages Kelly! Love love love the last one of your girls, great effect!

Such a fun challenge Fiona, will be in next week with my pages, maybe before! Houseful of kids coming today, so no time to scrap but as Arnie said, "I'll be back ..."

FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song