+ Reply to Thread

Default New to Scrapbook Max.

Hi, thanks for stopping by my post...

Well I've only been on this site all of half an hour am already addicted. I have absolutely no experience in scrap booking, have alway's had a fascination for trying it though, and even excited about taking the big plunge.
    The first digital layout I'd like to try will be a surprise from my husband. Would love to hear any suggestions on anniversary templates and layout's? I've just down loaded the program can't wait to give it a test drive.

Hope your all having a fantastic day.

OMG Happy, you're gonna love love love this site!! It's crazy addictive, you'll be up late nights... funny how you're first LO is a surprise for your husband.. and anniversary theme - I've been on this site for just over a year and my husband keeps threatening to throw my computer out the window!!! LOL
    You need any tricks or help, just let us know - we're all here to help! My advice is join in the challenges.. you learn a ton from them and get a heap load of freebies!
    Check out the embellishment thread, there's tons of stuff in there too.
    Can't wait to see some of your LO's!
    Kel

Welcome to the forum. I think the life is beautiful pack comes with some things that would work for the anniversary. Have fun scrapping!!

Welcome! It's good to know you are interested in scrapbooking. I'm a fan of it! I joined Club SEI and enjoyed it. They send kits with complete instructions!

http://www.qbaroo.com/clubsei/images...previewbig.jpg