+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I love this challenge, as I tend not to leave very much 'white space' in my layouts it was real challenging!

So here is my layout, using a photo of my nana, my mum and her brother.

I used Fiona's lovely kit, Past Lives, which was perfect for the vintage photo and also the letter from Paramount Music about some song lyrics my father had apparently written. According to the letter, they wanted to buy them, but my father didn't agree to the terms.

Blessings - FS xx

ps - Kelly I just love your LO!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

OMG, these layouts are wonderful...It's neat to see how each page can look so great...and so creative!!! Glad you are liking this one...there is a couple days left in the week...(hint hint) lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I think I have to learn how to do this for my scrapbooks. Tell the story with less can be better. Thank you for the challenge!!

WOW, so many gorgeous layouts everyone. Isn't this a great Challenge? It makes us do something different than we normally might do - get outside our normal pattern of scrapping. That's what these Challenges and this Forum is all about. Helping each other learn and grow, and we do it together. I'm loving it. Thanks Michelle!

And, I just had to do one more. I used Michelle's mini Kit called Shooby Doo Whop from the new Fresh as Spring Expansion Kit for this one.

Hugs
    Last edited by lindaathome; 04-17-2011 at 08:35 AM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Brilliant LO Linda, and what a gorgeous background you've used!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Well said Linda. That is a beautiful layout! It would make a perfect album cover. Shooby Doo Whop is a beautiful kit Michelle! Thank you again for the challenge.

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments...I try to keep all your noggin's working...lol....But we need easy challenges sometimes too...I really appreciate the support I receive in these challenges and can't thank everyone enough for joining in them...Thanks so much!

There was so many gorgeous layouts posted and had to tell you...Beautiful job goes out to all of you in this one...I was impressed....I have sent you all a PM with your surprise and new flair button link...Enjoy! ((HUGS))

I was without a computer for a while. Catching up.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Thanks Valerie for joining in, doesn't matter if your late....<wink> Your surprise is on it's way...((HUGS))

Know the weeks challenge was over; however, couldn't resist doing this one with the Polkie Dots kit. White space is always a challenge.

Soccer Game Dreams

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&