• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Also New From Australia

Hi all
    I am also from Oz & have just purchased Scrapbook Max!. I am really looking forward to using it & already have one query, I downloaded the trial version, played around with it for a while,then decided i liked it so much i bought it, then when i went to add the activation code, there is no where i can locate where to put it,does that mean i have to use my 30 days trial period before being able to add my code, any advice here will be appreciated.
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Welcome! And thanks for purchasing Scrapbook MAX!. In the same email that you received your activation code, there is also a link for downloading the full commercial version. You'll want to download that. Then uninstall the trial version and install the full version. When you run it, you'll be asked for your activation code and you'll be on your way!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi, Kazr! Welcome! Hope all went well with downloading the program. Looking forward to seeing some of your work and chatting again soon!

Karin

Comment

• Marnie
        • Jan 2006

Welcome! I can't wait for some pix from "down under".
        Marnie
        Marnie

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Thanks from Karyn aka Kazr

Thank you all so much for the replys to my query, I appreciate the warm welcome & will try to download th program again,it took me almost 4 hours last time so wish me luck *G*.Look forward to seeing you when i return *hugs*

Comment

• Corey
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2006

Yes the Scrapbook MAX! file is a little bigger than some download because of all the goodies we packed in there. Hopefully you'll get through OK, let us know.
            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Kazr
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

I Made it Back !

Yipee! I made it back & loving the complete program,thanks for all your good wishes,just know i'm going to love it here
              Another query please, I added all the downloads you all so graciously provided & my program would load then went blank, I had to remove them all to get it working again, any advice for a newbie...maybe I
              put one of them in the wrong section ?I really would love to have them, & appreciate them being offered.
              Thanx again for the advice,its truly appreciated.

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Hmmm, I'm not too sure on that one, perhaps Desmond or Brett will have a better idea what caused that.
                Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Kazr
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

Help Needed Again Please!

Thanx anyway Corey, I might try
                  by adding one lot at a time & see if any act up ,then remove them
                  if it happens.
                  I have a couple of scrapbook pages
                  done ... is there an easy way to send them here for viewing once they are completed?I tried to find the folder with them in to upload them
                  but could not locate them.Sorry to be pain.

Comment

• Corey
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2006

You're not being a pain at all. We're here to help. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

• Kazr
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Thank you Corey!

Will get back to you after I try to do them again

I have a couple of scrapbook pages
                      done ... is there an easy way to send them here for viewing once they are completed?I tried to find the folder with them in to upload them
                      but could not locate them.???

Comment

• Corey
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2006

Hi. Here's the easiest way:

Step 1: Publish to images, see attached image "1.gif" for reference.
                        Step 2: In the options dialog (see attached image "2.gif") set the image quality to suit and use the BROWSE button to set the location where you would like to place your images, i.e. your desktop.
                        Step 3: Upload your images (from the chosen location in Step 2) to the layout gallery.

Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems. Looking forward to seeing some of your pages!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Kazr
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

A Huge Thank You!

WOW! thanks Corey it worked, there is no stopping me now LOL
                          You have made an old lady very happy today,truly appreciate your help

Comment

• Corey
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2006

Hey, that's great to hear! Always happy to help. Glad to hear Scrapbook MAX! is adding a smile to your day.

Comment

• Kazr
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2006

Big Smile

Will leave you in peace now Corey,at least for the rest of today LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X