+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Also New From Australia

Hi all
    I am also from Oz & have just purchased Scrapbook Max!. I am really looking forward to using it & already have one query, I downloaded the trial version, played around with it for a while,then decided i liked it so much i bought it, then when i went to add the activation code, there is no where i can locate where to put it,does that mean i have to use my 30 days trial period before being able to add my code, any advice here will be appreciated.

Welcome! And thanks for purchasing Scrapbook MAX!. In the same email that you received your activation code, there is also a link for downloading the full commercial version. You'll want to download that. Then uninstall the trial version and install the full version. When you run it, you'll be asked for your activation code and you'll be on your way!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Hi, Kazr! Welcome! Hope all went well with downloading the program. Looking forward to seeing some of your work and chatting again soon!

Karin

Smile

Welcome! I can't wait for some pix from "down under".
    Marnie

Default Thanks from Karyn aka Kazr

Thank you all so much for the replys to my query, I appreciate the warm welcome & will try to download th program again,it took me almost 4 hours last time so wish me luck *G*.Look forward to seeing you when i return *hugs*

Yes the Scrapbook MAX! file is a little bigger than some download because of all the goodies we packed in there. Hopefully you'll get through OK, let us know.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default I Made it Back !

Yipee! I made it back & loving the complete program,thanks for all your good wishes,just know i'm going to love it here
    Another query please, I added all the downloads you all so graciously provided & my program would load then went blank, I had to remove them all to get it working again, any advice for a newbie...maybe I
    put one of them in the wrong section ?I really would love to have them, & appreciate them being offered.
    Thanx again for the advice,its truly appreciated.

Hmmm, I'm not too sure on that one, perhaps Desmond or Brett will have a better idea what caused that.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default Help Needed Again Please!

Thanx anyway Corey, I might try
    by adding one lot at a time & see if any act up ,then remove them
    if it happens.
    I have a couple of scrapbook pages
    done ... is there an easy way to send them here for viewing once they are completed?I tried to find the folder with them in to upload them
    but could not locate them.Sorry to be pain.

You're not being a pain at all. We're here to help. Let us know how it goes.