• emst
    • Mar 2009

Here is mine, Sometimes

my buddies - eye, moonbeam

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Super page and great shapes used in the layout.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Here's mine. Love this kit Carena.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Fabulous pages everyone. This kit looks gorgeous.
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

fabulous pages everyone, great challenge Carena & Monja ♥

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Hi Maxine, It would seem everyone has their own tecnique at doing this sort of thing, but when I download the kits, it comes through on my temp files, I then copy and paste them all under a new file C:My documents/Scrapbook max/Gallery/Images/embellishments... and then I create a folder by designer so it is easier to give credit. If you save them that way, when you click on the embellishment icon, they will just pop up.
              Hope that helps.. reading it back, it seems complicated.
              My only complaint about doing it this way, is that when I want to change an element, say erase part of it or make it into a different shape, then I have to click on either the paper icon or the photo icon and use the browse button to find it in C:/my documents etc...
              maybe someone else has an easier way... I've been doing it like this for the past year!

Kel

Comment

• Carena
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2007

Thank you Kelly for your reply. I did it like this so as not to exclude anyone from the challenge - Everyone whether they have Scrapbook Max software or not can do the challenge.
                Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• nanwu
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2007

can i cheat and use the layout i did over at digidesignresort.....no only kidding will not be lazy, i'll try a different layout for over here

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pmeparker96
                    • Oct 2010

Keep playing with this mini, again thank you!

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2008

My only complaint about doing it this way, is that when I want to change an element, say erase part of it or make it into a different shape, then I have to click on either the paper icon or the photo icon and use the browse button to find it in C:/my documents etc...
                        I usually keep explorer open on the folders I am working with so that I can just drag elements on and off my layout. I am using two monitors which makes it super easy, but even when I am working on my netbook, I keep the necessary explorer folders open and just click on the tab at the bottom of the page when I need to access a file.

Blessings - FS xx
                        Last edited by TheFreeSpirit; 04-06-2011, 04:07 AM.
                        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                        I walk on a trail of song
                        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• charliesnana
                          • Feb 2010

Here is mine ... Lexi

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2008

Hi guys

This is the first challenge I've done for ages, but it really helped me to take my mind off stuff (tell y'all later, bad stuff going on).

What a gorgeous mini kit this is, and isn't the photo overlay fun?

Here's my attempt:

I used all the items in the kit and the rose I used twice.

Carena I know you said not to try a photo overlay on the darker background but I thought I'd give it a try and I really love it!

I filled my alphabet shapes with the other paper.

I distressed the top rose with the eraser (I love using that tool!) and made it transparent to merge it in with the background.

Blessings - FS xx
                            Last edited by TheFreeSpirit; 04-06-2011, 07:28 AM. Reason: Trouble with upload
                            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                            I walk on a trail of song
                            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• SBM Diane
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2010

Beautiful mini Carena and Monja and beautiful layouts everyone! Here is mine.

Comment

• Carena
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by TheFreeSpirit View Post
                                Hi guys
                                This is the first challenge I've done for ages, but it really helped me to take my mind off stuff (tell y'all later, bad stuff going on).
                                What a gorgeous mini kit this is, and isn't the photo overlay fun?
                                I used all the items in the kit and the rose I used twice.
                                Carena I know you said not to try a photo overlay on the darker background but I thought I'd give it a try and I really love it!
                                I filled my alphabet shapes with the other paper.
                                I distressed the top rose with the eraser (I love using that tool!) and made it transparent to merge it in with the background.
                                Blessings - FS xx
                                Actually - I really love the photo overlay on the darker paper on this. It really works well - Sometimes it just depends on the tones of the photo. Beautiful layout. Sorry to hear things in life aren't generally going OK for you. Hope it sorts itself out soon for you, but scrapping can be great therapy and a place to escape.

Diane - beautiful page. Re: you question on my layout - Will do example of page starters and general shapes together sometime today hopefully. I know you've been studying layouts closely lately to see how things are done. Hugs
                                Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
                                X