+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Creative Team Call from Diana Carmichael {knzus}

Creative Team Call from Diana Carmichael {knzus}

Hey, kids! I have a few spots open on my creative team. If you would like to be considered, please send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to me here in SBM or on Facebook. Here's what you need to know:

1. You must have the most current version of Scrapbook MAX! 2.x software... a.) to keep up with current software formats, and b.) because I design exclusively for this company.
    2. You must be able to commit to creating a minimum of two complete pages per kit, using one new kit every two weeks.
    3. I prefer that you not be a creative team member for any other designer, however, if you create for just one other designer, I will consider you. If you have been a member of my creative team in the past and would like to return please contact me asap before these spots fill.
    4. Provide a link (or links) to your gallery (or galleries) so I can check your style. This can be a gallery hosted here on SBM, your blog, or elsewhere.
    5. PLEASE be sure to check the products in my store before contacting me to make sure you want to work with my design style. If you aren't happy with what you use, then it won't benefit either of us.

{Disclaimer: This is not a paid position. Creative team members receive free product from the designer's store and other digital design amenities as compensation.}
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

pssstttt....I heard diana chains you to the dungeon wall until your pages are done!!!!!

*runs off laughing wickedly*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    pssstttt....I heard diana chains you to the dungeon wall until your pages are done!!!!!

*runs off laughing wickedly*
    But I do FEED and WATER them! :P

LOL!!

I'll give you that one lol
    *thinks* ooOO(that's why I have to start a new group - I forgot to feed the last CT!!!)

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I will be back.Just started physio and am trying to train myself to sit again and to be comfortable.I have been slacking because I could not sit but I will get better so I hope I am still in as your team.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    I will be back.Just started physio and am trying to train myself to sit again and to be comfortable.I have been slacking because I could not sit but I will get better so I hope I am still in as your team.
    Eye, your spot is permanently reserved... whenever you are ready. ♥

*yells* Fionaaaaaaaa! Clean up Eye's desk before she gets back and sees what you've done!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

but but but ........ eye will love the pretty stickers all over her desk

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Hey Diana,
    I'd love to be on your CT again, if you still have a spot for me.
    Mary S

Oh Eye is excited to see my desk and all the pretty stickers.Today I am to sit 55 min and an hour break.I have to do this all day till bedtime.Tomorrow the big 60.I had to trick my brain as before it hurt all the time to sit.Now it is getting better.Got into physio.Also worked myself up to 9 miles on treadmil.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hello!

Why not:-)
    I'm in different CTs...
    Have a look on my galleries and on my blogs to have a look on my pages (an idea of what I can do) :
    http://kapicolors.blogspot.com
    http://kapiscrap.blogspot.com

KapiColors