• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Creative Team Call

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Creative Team Call ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

1. You must have the scrapbook max software as they are the only company I design for at the moment.
    2. You must be able to commit to doing two pages minimum from each kit, using a new kit every two weeks.
    3. If you would like to be considered please PM me giving me a link to your pages so I can check your style.
    4. You Must Not be a creative team member for any other designer. (if you CT for just one other designer I will consider you)
    5. If you have been a member of my CT in the past and would like to return please contact me asap.
    Last edited by angelwithin; 03-21-2011, 06:29 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Got some done today and will put them on .Thanks xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

I'd help you, but I'm just too busy these days...lol...but if there is anything I can do for you, let me know...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

Michelle you have enough on your plate lol but thanks for the offer, just thought it was time I got back to scrapping, which means time to dust off the CT, maybe add a little fresh blood if to my very patient CT

Eye I'm looking forward to seeing them, you amaze me every time with the creative way you use my kits, glad to have you back onboard
        Last edited by angelwithin; 03-21-2011, 07:51 PM.

, Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

I still have places on my creative team if anyone would like to join, you get to have as many of my kits from store for free in exchange for advertising then

, Check out my store
          Here

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

Angel I have written to you. I will get something more recent uploaded to my gallery today.

Blessings - FS xx
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Hi

I'm very happy to be on the team, just loving using your work Fiona!

Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Happy to have you aboard FS

, Check out my store
                Here

Comment

• VickiLynn
                  • Jan 2010

sent message to you

Comment

Working...
                  X