I hope this finds you all well and ready to scrap
This week I thought we could have a little fun with our scrapbook pages, this mid month challenge has no photographs in it!
What I'd like you to is make a scenery page with a journalling area, on that you could place a quote, poem or some words to go with a scrapbook, maybe add a large letter somewhere on a page and write up the meaning to a name and why someone was given that name, you can journal about anything that takes you fancy.
I have attached an example of what I mean and a blank version if you wish to use it.
1) Scrap a page to look like a scene with a journal area
2) No photographs are to be on this page
3) add journalling in the form of a quote, poem, name, anything your heart desires.
4) upload the page to the gallery and place the image or gallery link in this thread.
5) all pages to be uploaded by Thursday 31st March 2011
6) Most importantly have fun