+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi from New York state

Hi everyone,

My name is Cindi. I live in New York state near Lake Ontario, not too far from Niagara Falls. I'm 44, have been married for 24 years and have two daughters, ages 16 and 21. I've been an executive secretary for a church for 13-1/2 years and love the creative part of my job.

I downloaded the trial version of Scrapbook Max!, looked at it for only a few minutes and knew I wanted to purchase it. I love the coordinated themed sets with multiple pages. I'm very new to scrapbooking and need all the help I can get! I've just started organizing my family's life into scrapbooks and it's so much fun already!

Hi Cindy..... you'll find lots of help and inspiration around here..... Welcome!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Welcome to SBM, Cindi, You will love all the stuff you get on here. The people in here are really talented. Digital Scrapping is so much fun. And a great tool to incorporate into your scrapbooks. Can wait to see some of your Layouts.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Smile Welcome!

You'll love SBM and the forum! Everyone is willing to help and create wonderful templates and embellishments! It's awesome!

When I first started scrapbooking, I got the best advice! We all have tons of photos - yikes - it's overwhelming. The advice was to start with the most recent photos because your memory of them is the best. It helps you learn some of the techniques, etc. Then work backwards as you have time. Hope this is helpful since you're just beginning.

Welcome!