• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 42

Hi everyone! I am back...Not completely healed yet from the surgery, but I can finally type with both hands...<wink> I felt bad about my challenges not up to date, so I had to get in here and post one...I don't want you all bored and running away from me...<wink> This one isn't that hard...and once completed, you will get a cool surprise from me...((HUGS))

Ok, first you need to download this paper pack...

DOWNLOAD

Once you have these 12 papers, you need to make a layout ONLY using these papers...use your own shapes to make elements, frames, ribbons, etc...but your layout can only contain things made from these papers..No extra brads, bows, ribbons, etc...UNLESS they are made from these papers...Re-coloring is ok...These are just the colors I chose...

I think this one will be fun and I can't wait to see what you all come up with...This one is kind of a quick one...since a new challenge will start up again on Monday...So no dilly dallying...lol...get'er dun!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Hi Michelle,

Welcome back! It is nice to hear from you. I am happy that your surgery went well. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Here is my layout designed with shapes in Scrapbook Max 2.0. I never realized how useful these shapes were until this challenge. Thank you.

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

My page....

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Lovely pages Diane and Marion. I need to see what I can come up with.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Fun challenge, Michelle, was looking for an excuse to do a layout on this pic from an email. Glad you said recoloring was Ok.

Frozen Waterfall

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

I chose to recolor so I could use these photos of my niece I just got.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Wow, super pages so far...I hope to see more in this thread... I really thought this was going to be a hit...lol...well, I will be sending you participants your surprise and flair button sometime today...I'm trying to get caught up on everything...<wink> Thanks for joining in....and I hope you had fun...((HUGS))

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

I know I am late ladies, but please forgive me..... Wolvsie - I hope you are doing better. Thank you for being so dedicated to us with so much going on for you.
                I hope changing the saturation and lightness of the papers was okay - if not - oops!
                Thanks KSD for teaching me how to change my embies with different papers and not just colours. Not knowing how to do this made this a great challenge for me.
                Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

tin tin, what a cute photo...and great page to go along with it...isn't it fun using shapes in this program? lol...and its never too late for one of my challenges...freebie and flair is on it's way...((HUGS))

Comment

• Frannieanne
                    • Oct 2010

Great pictures. I really like the frozen waterfall. Here is my try. Sorry it is late.

Comment

• pmeparker96
                      • Oct 2010

Comment

• thomast
                        • Oct 2007

OK - I hope this was within the rules - I figured out how to take a black and white graphic and add it to my shapes folder in order to get the umbrella I really wanted.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

You three have done a wonderful job....I will be sending you a PM of your freebie and flair....Thanks for joining in...Loved your layouts....

Comment

• Edina
                            • Oct 2010

Better late than never! lol

The shapes are what come standard with CS5:PS and the ribbons are mine with the papers as overlays

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

How adorable...and you already know being late here is ok...lol...Your stuff is on it's way...((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                              X