• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • memphisfran
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2009

News from Michelle (Wolvsie)

Michelle asked me to post a note for her. She had surgery last week to put a line in her arm to get ready for dialysis. She is still in great pain and so isn't able to be on the computer much. She wanted everyone to know what was going on. She hopes to be better soon and post a new challenge.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

Thanks,

Dina
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Will do, keep us updated.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

I hope your pain goes away quick and you can get back here where you belong.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Thanks for the update. It is very much appreciated.

Comment

• mswizard
          Digi Sage
          • Mar 2007

Well if she can't get on her puter much, that MUST mean she's behaving! LOL...Heal quick as ya can GF...Miss ya!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hi pumkin... Please, please, take care of yourself. Miss you and hope that this treatment will really help you. You're always in my thoughts.

Hugs,

granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Thanks guys....I am feeling a little better...It is so sore...I have had many many surgeries before...but this one is topping the cake....well minus the 5 bypass...lol...But your right Paula...recovery time sucks...lol...There is a couple butterfly stitches (or tape), whatever you call them thin tapes that run over the stitches....A couple are starting to come off...So I guess that's a plus...I can type better, BUT I still have no feeling in the lower part of my arm and two fingers...ugh...My arm feels like.....well. you know when you get your mouth numbed by the dentist before pulling a tooth? That weird feeling on your face is how my arm feels....It is driving me nuts...I hope I get the feeling back, and those nerves werent damaged completely during the surgery...I will not be a happy scrapper....eek...
              Thanks for all your loving wishes...It's nice to read when your feeling blue...<wink> Your all so nice...((HUGS))
              I attached a photo if you all wanted to see the damage...lol...I hope it doesn't offend anyone....
              Attached Files
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• juliescraps
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2007

Ouch, you are all brused up there!!! I hope the feeling comes back in your arm and fingers as well. I would not know what to do if the crafty parts of me were hindered. God bless and get some rest.

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Michelle: I hope that you heal fast and that the dialysis works ok for you. It is a long road ahead but as we can tell, you are not a "giving up" type of gal. A friend of mine has been on dialysis for 17 years and you would never know it if you met her. I truly believe that it is because of her faith and outlook on life. You have both of these things and lots of friends praying for you. May god bless and keep you strong.............xoxoxo
                  sigpic....

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

I hope you heal quickly Michelle. We'll be praying for you!

God Bless,
                    Diane

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone....I am healing pretty good...Still a little sore...but I am managing so much better then before...At least I can type now...lol...My arm and hand is still numb however...getting used to it...<wink> Thanks for saying such sweet things....((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

ooh, that does look sore. Sure hope you recover fast. Hang in there.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                        X