• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Ultimate Wedding MEGA Kit Mistica & Carena's Designs

New Release in Scrapbook Max Store. This is a MEGA LARGE kit for every sort of wedding layout that you can image. Collect part or collect all - mix and match as you wish.

Monja (Mistica Designs) and myself teamed up for the biggest challenge ever and that is to create a MEGA Wedding Collaboration Kit. The project was massive and took us weeks to put it all together. We are very please with the final results.
    Already you can see layouts in the gallery made with this kit.

To see some - please check this out for inspiration
    CLICK HERE TO SEE Slideshow Layouts made from this kit. Currently 33 to see but I have another 40 or more to add.
    I hope I've added this link correctly so you can see them. As you can see - it really is massive. I hope you enjoy viewing these layouts and they inspire you.

You can now Purchase this MEGA kit at Scrapbook Max Store
    My Parts are
    HERE
    and Monja (Mistica Designs) HERE

Here are just a few parts to show you. There are 14 parts in total.

I will update the slideshow in just a few minutes. Love to hear your comments on this MEGA Collection.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Carena; 03-11-2011, 03:40 PM.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

I have just updated the layouts in this slideshow - There is a MASSIVE 97 layouts for you to take a look at.
    You aren't reading wrong - a MASSIVE Nintey Seven Layouts. LOL Just in case you thought this was a misprint or typo. LOL.

I'm hoping to get back to show you how some of these layouts have been done. They may look complicated at first but really many of them are very easy to achieve yourself.
    Would love to hear your comments - there is also a button if you wish to share these with your friends on Facebook.
    Enjoy the show.
    Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• SBM Diane
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2010

Hi Carena & Monja,

The Ultimate Wedding Set is beautiful!!! Were the layouts created in Scrapbook Max?

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

Hi Diane - Many of the creative team are using Photoshop elements. There is 1 person using Scrapbook max, just not sure who it is right now.

The thing is - just about everything you are seeing can be achieved in Scrapbook Max Software - including extracted people. I have posted some tutorial here in the forum to demonstrate before including some advance shadow work. I have in mind to demonstrate some of these layouts and how they are done in Scrapbook Max but for now it's a matter of having the time to do so. Keep an eye out for them.
          Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Carena
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2007

Step by Step - see here:
            Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
            X