+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Template: Apples and Kit by MA3

A Pict of GD Mackenzie inspired this Kit, hope you will have a use for it...

SMT-Template ( completed LO, just add pict, Words)
    SMB- Painted Apple Alpha AtoZ
    for those who want to make their own style I have included the Elements/Papers/Alpha
    Zip 01- 5 Papers
    Zip 02- Elements

terms of use inside the zips
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Talking

Love this! Can't wait to use this.Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hi - this is fantastic - Totally love your LO and templates. YOu dont mind if we make use of it and pay thanks to you. Sadly i dont have any other fancy software to make all sorts of creative things so I have to purchase things which with the exchange rate can be very expensive. If you have any brown colour paper that has the torn effect I will be very grateful if you would share. Pls have a look at the one I just posted and let me know what you think. Special Regards
    debs

GrandmaDee Guest

Beautiful Work!!! I love the picture, such blue eyes! Thanks for sharing!

I love this LO, you did a wonderful job. Apples remind me of harvest time. We are just now starting all the october fests and StrausenFests around here. I know Autumn is close at hand! Thanks for the great share.

Everyone is soo generous on this forum, a big thanks to everyone for all the time and effort put toward the LO's and Kits everyone shares. I cant make my own graphics so all this just helps me out.

Thanks bunches and lots-o-hugs,

Becca

Help - sorry to worry you but I really need help. I've tried to download a template to share and it keeps saying invalid file but it definitely has the sbm behind - what do you think I am doing wrong. Printed out the instructions from the FAQ section and was following it step by step.

Question

I think the templates have the .smt format and embellishment packages have the .smb I could be wrong but when I upload a LO or template, it always had the .smt format at the end.

Thanks once again for a lovely template! You do most excellent work and it is very much appreciated.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Thumbs up Thank U!

Thank you again for this wonderful template! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!!

Girl, this is sooooooooo cooooooollllllllllll!

Please, won't you teach me how to do this stuff? What a talent for putting it all together!!! Wow.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Granny