X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

You ladies are making me weep! Thank you all for the prayers, I may need them. Donna, Thank you for the heads up on alternative treatment..I am looking into it. Thank ALL of you for the offers to help me with my Pages and I may need the help in the very near future, we shall see but at the moment, it is my therapy lol. Fiona, you are a doll for offering your templates! I can't tell you how much you ladies have meant to me theses last few years. I have made some of what I consider very good friends. We may never meet face to face but please know that I think very highly of each and every one of you! Like I said, I am not giving up and I am not going to fill my body with poison like radiation and Chemo. I will keep you informed on what is happening with me. Thank you all again!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

I shall mirror what Fiona said (and kick myself for not thinking of it on my own!)... if you want anything from my store also, just let me know. ♥
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Ahhhhh Liz! I just saw Fiona put up on Facebook that there was another message from you, at first I thought there was something wrong with Emily, so of course I run right over here! I'm not to good with keepin up with everyone in here anymore, and lately it seems like I just come to hear bad news, and this is really bad news...I too, don't know what to say, I am in shock with everyone else. I can, however, add to all the prayers that are being said, I know its not much...but I do know that the power of prayer, especially with this group, performs miracles! I pray that God gives you and your family the strength to get through this. Please know that you are in thoughts and I would be more than happy to help you out with layouts, when and if you ever need it, just give a holler....xooxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Wiz I have so many memories from this forum--and there is no other forum like this one out there--we have been through a lot here and I remember Granny making the slideshow of Emmy from all the pages we made--and I remember your house fire--and there are soooooo many other memories; good and not so good--but the fact that we have all been here for each other for so long is amazing and it says something about the friendships that can and are formed online everyday. I will continue praying for you and your family---Love you Liz! And just know that we are all here to help you with your scrapbooks if you find that you just can't do it anymore.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

I would be glad to help with layouts too Liz, if you should decide you would like help. Just let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Please, Liz!! Check in with us DAILY if possible!! Fiona knows about the volcanic ashe treatments too!! We want to make you all better!! Love our friendships here!! Healing thoughts and LOTS of LOVE comin at you!! donna

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

oh wiz, i hardly ever drop in here anymore, but for some reason this morning i just had to........there is nothing i can say that will make this all better (i wish there was), but i can offer my prayers up for you and your family. I don't scrap much anymore but please feel free to email me if you need help.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Liz, I am willing to give you anything you need to help you out in giving your children the memories they deserve...anything you need from me, just let me know...You know I am here for you...always...
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Gotart
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2006

It is so hard to read this thread. I also thought it was about Emily. I am so, so sorry. My prayers are with you & your family. I am also willing to help with any of your digital needs. I love a good project so please don't hesitate to ask.. Blessings. Terry

sigpic

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

just bumping this thread up ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *leaves a trail of love for Liz*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2007

My heart goes out to you and sending you lots and lots of prayers May God Give You Strength xoxo
                        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2007

Sending you this Angel to protect you xoxo

12316_S.gif
                          My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Smile
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2006

My dearest friend I am so sorry for your situation. You are so young and have been such an inspiration to us all. As everyone has said, I do not know what to say. We are worlds apart but we have become so close especially because of Emmy. You have showed what love really is. They say that there is a reason for God to put us here and a reason when he is ready to call us back. I just know that you have showed all of us what love between a child and mother is all about. For that I send my love and thank you with all my heart and soul. One of the things I have learned is that hope should never be forgotten and I have prayed hopefully that God grant you a much longer life. I feel that you are not through teaching us lessons. So please, God bless you and and answer our prayer's of longevity......xoxoxo
                            sigpic....

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Praying for you everyday Liz--hope you are feeling ok today. And hoping tomorrow will be good as well.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2006

I keep looking at the posts on here and have tried to think of something new to say. Really everything has been said, we all love you and want to help and are all devastated at what has happened. We are so grateful for all the fun and pleasure you have brought to us and want to do anything we can to help you. Thinking of you a lot x
                                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                                X