+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Oh Liz!! I am so shocked and can hardly compose myself. This is the last thing I was expecting to read. You know I have been feeling sorry for myself because I lost my job on Monday and didn't know what I was going to do; and than I read this and my troubles don't compare whatsoever to what you are dealing with. My heart goes out to you and your loving family. Please do try and fight as hard as you can for as long as you can.
    AND like Marion said-if you need any help getting some pages done please let us know and we will be willing to help you out as much as we can. Sending prayers to you and your family.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Oh Liz, I haven't been on here in awhile but I am in tears. I remember how much we shared in the pregnancy and the bring Emily into the world. As I was reading all the posts from SBM members, I noticed they are written from the original SBM family. We have share so much with each other these past 5 years. Please know that are here for you and your cherished by all of us. I was remembering putting pages together for Emily. I would be honored to help you with some of those pages too. Just remember to keep up the faith, never give up, and please keep us posted.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I ditto everything they all said... because I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said. Except to add my love for you along with everyone else's. You and your family remain a cherished part of our own family here. I will send up a bigger heaping of prayers for you on top of those I already do. Love you, Liz Whiz! ♥
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

So very sorry to hear this, you have had so many perils to face. Prayers are with you and all of your family. Keep looking up and believing in God, we will all pray for you. I too will make pages for you if you send in photos.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Liz if you want any of my store templates set just say xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

You ladies are making me weep! Thank you all for the prayers, I may need them. Donna, Thank you for the heads up on alternative treatment..I am looking into it. Thank ALL of you for the offers to help me with my Pages and I may need the help in the very near future, we shall see but at the moment, it is my therapy lol. Fiona, you are a doll for offering your templates! I can't tell you how much you ladies have meant to me theses last few years. I have made some of what I consider very good friends. We may never meet face to face but please know that I think very highly of each and every one of you! Like I said, I am not giving up and I am not going to fill my body with poison like radiation and Chemo. I will keep you informed on what is happening with me. Thank you all again!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

I shall mirror what Fiona said (and kick myself for not thinking of it on my own!)... if you want anything from my store also, just let me know. ♥
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Ahhhhh Liz! I just saw Fiona put up on Facebook that there was another message from you, at first I thought there was something wrong with Emily, so of course I run right over here! I'm not to good with keepin up with everyone in here anymore, and lately it seems like I just come to hear bad news, and this is really bad news...I too, don't know what to say, I am in shock with everyone else. I can, however, add to all the prayers that are being said, I know its not much...but I do know that the power of prayer, especially with this group, performs miracles! I pray that God gives you and your family the strength to get through this. Please know that you are in thoughts and I would be more than happy to help you out with layouts, when and if you ever need it, just give a holler....xooxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wiz I have so many memories from this forum--and there is no other forum like this one out there--we have been through a lot here and I remember Granny making the slideshow of Emmy from all the pages we made--and I remember your house fire--and there are soooooo many other memories; good and not so good--but the fact that we have all been here for each other for so long is amazing and it says something about the friendships that can and are formed online everyday. I will continue praying for you and your family---Love you Liz! And just know that we are all here to help you with your scrapbooks if you find that you just can't do it anymore.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I would be glad to help with layouts too Liz, if you should decide you would like help. Just let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]