+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Mid month challenge 7 - February 2011

Firstly let me apologise for missing last months mid month challenge, as many of you are aware I am quite ill at the moment and having investigation at the hospital to discover what is making me ill, I really was too unwell last month to do anything sorry.

Here is february's mid month challenge:

Take 3

attached are 3 images of pages containing 3 photographs, you can use these as the sketches.

For this challenge surprisingly I want you to scrap a page using 3 photographs and one title or word art using only 3 colours in the page!

Rules:
    1) Scrap a page or several using 3 photographs on the page.
    2) Each page must contain a title or word art caption.
    3) Each page must only contain 3 colours.
    4) All pages to be uploaded to the gallery and the image or link placed in this thread.
    5) Challenge ends Monday 28th February 2011

Anyone who manages to scrap 5 pages will recieve that attached five images as a Max template set.
    challenge-page-001-Page-2.jpgchallenge-page-000-Page-1.jpgchallenge-page-003-Page-4.jpgchallenge-page-002-Page-3.jpgchallenge-page-004-Page-5.jpg

Have Fun!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow Angelwithin, this looks like a great Challenge. I want the template set, so I better get busy, lol
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Okay, I'm back with my five pages. This is my GD Arika when she was a baby. I have five pics of her first Easter, so I did triple pics on each page. I used Fiona's Rose Pearl kit. My 3 colors are green, purple and white.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I couldn't put all five in one post

Well, I managed 1 so far. 4 more to go. I used colors red green and black for my layout.

One more down, 3 more to go.
    I used Yellow Orange and Black for my layout.

And number 3. Hey I am doing great. Good way to get some pictures done!

Ok Fiona, this challenge is Challenging. Great layouts so far, ladies. New GD is adorable, Linda. Marion, like the way you are matching their shirts.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Wow, I got 4 done so far, I am on a roll! Great way to make some layouts with multiple pictures. For this layout for my 3 colors I used black white and gray. I also made the pictures grayscale to match the layout.

wow these are brilliant, well done you two xxx♥

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."