+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Okay, let's see if I got this rght.

One Photo
    With Frame
    Red - 3 Staples
    Pink - Title and Date

I used Michelle's Brilliance kit. I do hope I don't have to go to the back of the line. lol

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

That's adorable Linda!
    Here's mine, I wasn't sure if we were allowed additional embies or not, so I just went with the one picture, one frame, the color I picked was blue (realistic flower - from Carena designs) and green (two different stitches - from SBM original kit)

My little monkey!! I can't believe she's going to be two soon!!!! Where does the time go??

Adorable Kel. I wasn't sure either, that's why I am afraid she might send me to the back of the line. I decided to risk it and add some additional embies anyway. I tried not to go over board. lol...
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks for the challenge Michelle! Here is mine.

Here is mine...

I chose blue and yellow so, realistic flower and add lace to a corner
    Credits in the gallery (the flower is from my garden a couple years ago)

~ sj3girls ~

My daughter had picked Orange and Red. So I had to add something purple and 3 staples. I think my daughter will be happy with this because I went with lots of purple just for her! All elements are from Crafty Scraps Icy Blue Christmas except the staples which are from CS as well but the Swamp Cuties kit.

I had fun with this one and wanted to practice my clustering. I'm happy with how it turned out

Loving all the layouts so far - I really like SBM Diane's because of the wedding picture. Love old B&W photos and especially of the old wedding dresses! And I love the sunflower in sj3girls layout - I do love me some sunflowers!

Linda...You are ok and can stay in the front of the line...I did say make your layout as you want and usually do...lol...So adding things is ok....You just have to follow the rest of the rules...So you are good gf!
    ALL you layouts are lovely too...Amazing what you can do with rules...Sometimes, I find it easier to make a layout that way...lol...But that's just me...<wink>
    Keep 'em coming girls....This is fun!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thank you Edina. I love your layout too. She is adorable!!

Ok, finished mine, had selected green and blue:

Used 1 triple frame from 2009 gifts by Michelle McCoy and cut up the 1 photo.
    Blue was a realistic flower which was extracted from my 2008 photo of a Mothers Day gift plant.
    Green was 2 stitches, June Day kit by Diana, Knzus and the stitched Alphas from Country Bubble Gum kit by Tina, Manatee25.

Everything except the background and photo was recolored.

Snow 2011

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Default Scrappin' Challenge 41

My colors are red and Yellow Fonzzy I hope I did this right I am a new one from Aussie