• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evee
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

Mary mh51

Mary's in need of some cheering up. Bob's mum died recently, and her own mum is in hospital, quite a distance from where Mary is living. She's a lovely lady, and good friend. Her scrapping website at mh hyphen mixes dot blogspot dot com is probably well known to most of you. It would give her such a boost if she found messages there next time she logs in!

I'd like to thank you in advance.
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Thanks for the info Evee.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Yes thank you for letting us know.We all love Mary xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

I will be praying for you Mary and your family..........take care ..........xoxoxo
        sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Thanks hun...I will definitely stop over at her blog...and I will be praying for her and the family in hopes things get better...((HUGS)) to you Mary!
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• SBM Diane
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2010

You are in our prayers, Mary.

Comment

• juliescraps
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2007

I am thinking of you Mary.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Any news on Mary's mom? Hope all is ok...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Sorry to hear about this Mary. Please know that my thoughts are with you, and I wish I could be there to give you a hugh.
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

love and prayers heading your way mary xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• mh51
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jul 2006

THANK YOU everyone for your kind thoughts & prayers.
                      I'm so sorry I've not been on earlier but... well I just can't explain.
                      Bob's Mum's death hit us more than we thought. She was 94 (would have been 95 on 1st June) and had a good life and although you expect death to come at that great age, it still devestates (sp)when it does.
                      My own Mum (90 on 23 April) was taken into hospital the day after we flew to Malta.
                      This of course as a worry.
                      She has Alzheimers (still knows her family THANK GOD) and the hospital have kept her while doing assessments.
                      She has now been MEDICALLY discharged and should go home next Monday with an extra care package provided by our Social Services Department here in the UK.
                      Let's hope she settles back into her little apartment and that things are familiar with her again.
                      The next few weeks will tell!!!
                      I am one of 7 siblings and hopefully we will all be together in Scotland in June to celebrate Mum's 90th.
                      Once again, thank you my friends... especially Evee... for being there for me.
                      xxx

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Sometimes when someone is removed from their surroundings it makes them a little worse.My mum had Alzheimers for almost 20 years and it was so difficult but we managed to keep her home with us till she passed away.My heart goes out to you Mary as it is a horrible diease.When they forget who you are is when it really is sad.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mh51
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                          Sometimes when someone is removed from their surroundings it makes them a little worse.My mum had Alzheimers for almost 20 years and it was so difficult but we managed to keep her home with us till she passed away.My heart goes out to you Mary as it is a horrible diease.When they forget who you are is when it really is sad.
                          Yes, that's the part I'm dreading... when she no longer recognises me... but won't think about that until that time comes.
                          Let's hope we can all get together in April for her 90th...!!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

Oh Mary, I am holding you and your loved ones deep in my heart with prayers.
                            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• *eng*
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2006

Hope you are feeling better Mary x
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X