+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mary mh51

THANK YOU everyone for your kind thoughts & prayers.
    I'm so sorry I've not been on earlier but... well I just can't explain.
    Bob's Mum's death hit us more than we thought. She was 94 (would have been 95 on 1st June) and had a good life and although you expect death to come at that great age, it still devestates (sp)when it does.
    My own Mum (90 on 23 April) was taken into hospital the day after we flew to Malta.
    This of course as a worry.
    She has Alzheimers (still knows her family THANK GOD) and the hospital have kept her while doing assessments.
    She has now been MEDICALLY discharged and should go home next Monday with an extra care package provided by our Social Services Department here in the UK.
    Let's hope she settles back into her little apartment and that things are familiar with her again.
    The next few weeks will tell!!!
    I am one of 7 siblings and hopefully we will all be together in Scotland in June to celebrate Mum's 90th.
    Once again, thank you my friends... especially Evee... for being there for me.
    xxx

Sometimes when someone is removed from their surroundings it makes them a little worse.My mum had Alzheimers for almost 20 years and it was so difficult but we managed to keep her home with us till she passed away.My heart goes out to you Mary as it is a horrible diease.When they forget who you are is when it really is sad.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Sometimes when someone is removed from their surroundings it makes them a little worse.My mum had Alzheimers for almost 20 years and it was so difficult but we managed to keep her home with us till she passed away.My heart goes out to you Mary as it is a horrible diease.When they forget who you are is when it really is sad.
    Yes, that's the part I'm dreading... when she no longer recognises me... but won't think about that until that time comes.
    Let's hope we can all get together in April for her 90th...!!!

Oh Mary, I am holding you and your loved ones deep in my heart with prayers.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Hope you are feeling better Mary x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Hi Mary

My thoughts and prayers are with you. xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania