• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone....Just wanted to let you all know that on March 7th is the day I go in for the graft to be put in...Was in the surgeon's office for awhile under the ultrasound...He was looking at all his options in both my arms...He finally found one in my left arm he can use...(which is great since I am right handed) lol....It is going to be an intense and tedious surgery however, he said he has to work with this vein and move things around, work on this and work on that, etc...and will take awhile to finish...lol...That's how I am....I am complex with anything they want to do...I am considered the "problem child" when I walk in any of the clinics I have to go too....It's actually pretty funny....lol...So anywho, that's what's going on...Probably by June (if the kidneys hang in there that long), I will be starting Dialysis...They are figuring 3-4 days a week and 4-5 hours of treatment every visit....
      So if anyone else was on this, or knew of someone....Any input would be greatly appreciated...Trying to learn about all this before it actually starts...Thanks....and again, thank you for all the prayers and lovely comments...This is why I love it here so much...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

I had a co worker when I was nursing.She was only in her 30s and she was on dialysis and then had a kidney transplant.She did very well and eventually came back to her nursing job.It has been about 9 years since her transplant.If yah need to ask any questions I can ask her.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Sorry things are so hard for you Michelle. You are in my thoughts and prayers. (((BIG HUGS)))

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• safira218
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Smile View Post
            So sorry Michelle that things are not good for you. I will keep you in my thought's and prayer's........we are here for you any time you wish to talk.......xoxoxoxo
            Well Michelle, don't understand why you can't have some relief from all of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. If anyone deserves some peace and good health, it's you.

Comment

• safira218
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Smile View Post
              So sorry Michelle that things are not good for you. I will keep you in my thought's and prayer's........we are here for you any time you wish to talk.......xoxoxoxo
              Thanks for sharing.it's great

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone...

EYE...Any help would be appreciated...I like to have as much knowledge as I can when it comes to my medical stuff...What about diets? I heard that is rough...and does it make you sick? They told me the first month would be rough as they need to find the right "juices" as they called it...lol...thanks again...((HUGS))

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I called my friend and she said ask any questions and I can phone her and get the answers for you.Just e mail me any questions and I will get some answers for you.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Best of luck on the 7th Michelle. Will be thinking of you.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Got you in my prayers Michelle!!! xoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Michelle you know I am always thinking of you and you are always in my prayers. Just remember if there is anything I can do for you let me know.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Well, my surgery was longner then expected, but I'm doing ok...The surgeon had to do the procedure twice....the first time, he stitched up a vein and I lost all blood flow and circulation to my arm and hand, so he had to redo the whole thing...I am badly bruised and it hurts lke H-E-double hockey sticks...lol...Tomorrow, I get to take the bandages off and finally shower...Thank God...So far I have no strength in my index finger and thumb of the left hand, so I hope within time, that comes back... *eek*....You know me, I'm a tough cookie and will make it through...It just takes me longer to heal...lol...Thanks for all your prayers and concerns...It means a lot to me...((HUGS))

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                            Digi Sage
                            • Aug 2008

So glad to hear from you, keep on truckin' you'll make it.
                            Glad to that you are home and take care.

hugs
                            val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Gotart
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Nov 2006

So glad you are dong well. Hang in there girl!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• juliescraps
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Aug 2007

Glad to hear you made it though the surgery okay. Hang in there, you are in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X