+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Prayers are always for you and the angels are watching over to help you cope.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thinking of you Michelle, sending love and healing. FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Just an update on what is going on....My parents will ALL be moved in this Friday...Can't wait...lol... *Did someone hear some sarcasism in my writing? LOL* I am hoping it all works out for the best...
    My kidneys have gotten worse...The Creatine Number has jumped up to 4.8...It was 4.2 last week...They want to start Dialysis in the next 2-3 weeks, however, the surgeon who did my graft says it is still too early to use it...So if I can't wait until sometime in June, they will have to go through the neck...I see a Social Worker and get a tour of the Dialysis Center tomorrow, plus I will be talking to some of the patients as well as a nurse to talk about new diet, etc...Should be an informative day...
    Thanks again for all your kind words and wishing me well through this scary time...It helps a lot knowing I have peeps to talk too...<wink> ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi Michelle,

I am sorry to hear you've been so sick. I'll be lifting you and your family up in prayer. Sending lots of hugs along too.

Christine