+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

You guys are the sweetest....Thanks for the prayers and wishes...and especially for listening to me ramble sometimes..lol...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sent up a quick prayer for you Michelle. You brighten my day with your beautiful art work and presence here on the forum. I pray the prep and everything for your medical treatments will go well.

Good luck, Michelle. Thinking of you.
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Hi Michelle,

I am so sorry to hear about your health. I will be praying for you and your family.

Diane

Sending you love and hugs. Thinking about you.

Much love - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks everyone....Just wanted to let you all know that on March 7th is the day I go in for the graft to be put in...Was in the surgeon's office for awhile under the ultrasound...He was looking at all his options in both my arms...He finally found one in my left arm he can use...(which is great since I am right handed) lol....It is going to be an intense and tedious surgery however, he said he has to work with this vein and move things around, work on this and work on that, etc...and will take awhile to finish...lol...That's how I am....I am complex with anything they want to do...I am considered the "problem child" when I walk in any of the clinics I have to go too....It's actually pretty funny....lol...So anywho, that's what's going on...Probably by June (if the kidneys hang in there that long), I will be starting Dialysis...They are figuring 3-4 days a week and 4-5 hours of treatment every visit....
    So if anyone else was on this, or knew of someone....Any input would be greatly appreciated...Trying to learn about all this before it actually starts...Thanks....and again, thank you for all the prayers and lovely comments...This is why I love it here so much...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I had a co worker when I was nursing.She was only in her 30s and she was on dialysis and then had a kidney transplant.She did very well and eventually came back to her nursing job.It has been about 9 years since her transplant.If yah need to ask any questions I can ask her.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Sorry things are so hard for you Michelle. You are in my thoughts and prayers. (((BIG HUGS)))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    So sorry Michelle that things are not good for you. I will keep you in my thought's and prayer's........we are here for you any time you wish to talk.......xoxoxoxo
    Well Michelle, don't understand why you can't have some relief from all of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. If anyone deserves some peace and good health, it's you.