+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Needed to talk...

I know things have been hard on everybody this past year..and I just wanted you all to know that you remain in my prayers..I have met some awesome people here, and it is sad that they aren't here as much...but we are all busy, I know...<wink> lol...
    I wanted to update you all on my situation...I have been real sick since December...and I mean sick...I have had every test there is....and the vitamins are still low and I'm severely Anemic...For no reason at all...No one can figure out why, and how one day I'm feeling fine and the next I'm sick as a dog...lol...My Creatine number for the kidneys keeps rising as well....So I am seeing the surgeon on Tuesday to get prepped for Dialysis...Within the next three months I will be on it...I have no more options left...the kidneys refuse to work on their own anymore...We have tried everything...After I start Dialysis, I will be returning to the Kideny Transplant Hospital to get the tests needed so I can be put back on the transplant list...
    My parents are moving in with me in April to help out...I am not liking the idea, but I'm sure it will all turn out ok..lol...Anyways, that is my update on things...I will still do my challenges, it will be my escape from it all....So don't you all worry....Love ya!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sorry you are having such a hard time Michelle, hopefully they will discover what is wrong and they can make it right again. In the mean time, hang in there. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.

{{{{hugs}}}} hang in there babes, praying for you ♥

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hugs Wolvsie!!! I will Keep Praying for you, Keep your Chin up!!! You have already been through so much, its Time for it to Get Better!!!

Lots of happy thoughts to you!

Hang in there Chel, I know it can't be easy but hopefully they will figure it out soon.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Well Michelle, don't understand why you can't have some relief from all of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. If anyone deserves some peace and good health, it's you.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Darn some things are just not fair.You are a sweetie ans surely does not need all this.We are here for yah and prayers are sent xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thinking of you with much love and prayers - hang in there my friend xoxox
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

You guys are the sweetest....Thanks for the prayers and wishes...and especially for listening to me ramble sometimes..lol...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!