X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

glad you made it through surgery babes, hope you slapped the surgeon on the head for not doing it properly the first time
    don't push your recovery *gives that knowing look* rest, rest and.....yup you guessed it rest ♥

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2007

Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are home hugs xoxo
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

I knew you'd fly through it Shell! Now PLEASE take your time to heal..I know how hard it is to heal when you are a diabetic. So REST!!!! Don't over do anything..take some Michelle time and BE A GOOD GIRL!!!! Love ya!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Ditto, what ever yone else said. Glad you are back home and take it easy!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• makeyesup
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2006

Glad to hear that you got thru the latest and sure hope that you are taking that Michelle time and doing at least a little relaxing. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Hope you are feeling better today Michelle. I know how difficult post surgery can be and I am praying you get all the feeling back in your arm and fingers soon.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

You're in my thoughts as you are many people's. Hope you are feeling better x
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2009

I'm just reading this thread now, so sorry to hear about all this Michelle! From the sounds of things, the surgery went well? Glad to hear!! Hope you're feeling better soon! Take all the help you are offered, don't be the tough guy
                  Thinking of you!!
                  Kel
                  xox

Comment

• grannywin
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Sep 2006

Hi Wolvsie, I finally got to read this thread. I am so glad the surgery was a success and hope you are making good progress toward a recovery. I can really appreciate your comments that the challenges are keeping your mind occupied on other things. I am feeling the same way. I didn't have the pain you experienced, but I had piles of frustration. Hopefully, I am coming to the END of this 6-month recovery period. When I joked with my husband about the "straight" hair comment I made in the last challenge, he told me I could have wrote "BALD". Now why didn't I think of that. I could have eliminated that line!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Grannywin, you are too funny...I thought the last challenge was a good one...
                      I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments...since dialysis is starting in the next couple months, and I will be needing some extra help, my parents decided to move in with me...So now this is like an added stress...lol..I love them dearly, but I will miss being alone, and having the privacy...I will get used to it, but until then, it will feel weird..lol...
                      My arm is feeling better...Still sore, but not as bad...My arm and fingers are still numb too...The feeling is slowly coming back...All we can do is wait now...Kidney numbers are getting worse, and I'm going for more blood work on Wed...Hopefully they will be stable...
                      Thanks again...((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

Prayers are always for you and the angels are watching over to help you cope.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2008

Thinking of you Michelle, sending love and healing. FS xx
                          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                          I walk on a trail of song
                          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Just an update on what is going on....My parents will ALL be moved in this Friday...Can't wait...lol... *Did someone hear some sarcasism in my writing? LOL* I am hoping it all works out for the best...
                            My kidneys have gotten worse...The Creatine Number has jumped up to 4.8...It was 4.2 last week...They want to start Dialysis in the next 2-3 weeks, however, the surgeon who did my graft says it is still too early to use it...So if I can't wait until sometime in June, they will have to go through the neck...I see a Social Worker and get a tour of the Dialysis Center tomorrow, plus I will be talking to some of the patients as well as a nurse to talk about new diet, etc...Should be an informative day...
                            Thanks again for all your kind words and wishing me well through this scary time...It helps a lot knowing I have peeps to talk too...<wink> ((HUGS))
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ChristineK
                              • Oct 2009

Hi Michelle,

I am sorry to hear you've been so sick. I'll be lifting you and your family up in prayer. Sending lots of hugs along too.

Christine

Comment

Working...
                              X