+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    So sorry Michelle that things are not good for you. I will keep you in my thought's and prayer's........we are here for you any time you wish to talk.......xoxoxoxo
    Thanks for sharing.it's great

Thanks everyone...

EYE...Any help would be appreciated...I like to have as much knowledge as I can when it comes to my medical stuff...What about diets? I heard that is rough...and does it make you sick? They told me the first month would be rough as they need to find the right "juices" as they called it...lol...thanks again...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I called my friend and she said ask any questions and I can phone her and get the answers for you.Just e mail me any questions and I will get some answers for you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Best of luck on the 7th Michelle. Will be thinking of you.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Got you in my prayers Michelle!!! xoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Michelle you know I am always thinking of you and you are always in my prayers. Just remember if there is anything I can do for you let me know.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Well, my surgery was longner then expected, but I'm doing ok...The surgeon had to do the procedure twice....the first time, he stitched up a vein and I lost all blood flow and circulation to my arm and hand, so he had to redo the whole thing...I am badly bruised and it hurts lke H-E-double hockey sticks...lol...Tomorrow, I get to take the bandages off and finally shower...Thank God...So far I have no strength in my index finger and thumb of the left hand, so I hope within time, that comes back... *eek*....You know me, I'm a tough cookie and will make it through...It just takes me longer to heal...lol...Thanks for all your prayers and concerns...It means a lot to me...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

So glad to hear from you, keep on truckin' you'll make it.
    Glad to that you are home and take care.

hugs
    val
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

So glad you are dong well. Hang in there girl!!!!

Glad to hear you made it though the surgery okay. Hang in there, you are in my prayers.