• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

***Offensive Threads - Loren, Karen, Gracie***

What happened to the easy link to notify site managers to delete an offensive thread?

Found this is the FAQ's and do remember that there was a simple button(with a form to tell you why it should be looked at at deleted) in the forum so that we could notify you immediately of a problem. It seems to have disappeared in the latest upgrade?? Perhaps, I'm blind; however, looked everywhere I could think of and could not find it.

"What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal."

Can we have that option back?

As I had found one very recently and had to flip around to find the actual contact option. It was also not easy to determine if it was program related or site related. Yes, whoever picked up my message did delete the thread; However, it was much simpler before.

Thanks,

Maureen

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&
  • dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
    What happened to the easy link to notify site managers to delete an offensive thread?

Found this is the FAQ's and do remember that there was a simple button(with a form to tell you why it should be looked at at deleted) in the forum so that we could notify you immediately of a problem. It seems to have disappeared in the latest upgrade?? Perhaps, I'm blind; however, looked everywhere I could think of and could not find it.

"What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal."

Can we have that option back?

As I had found one very recently and had to flip around to find the actual contact option. It was also not easy to determine if it was program related or site related. Yes, whoever picked up my message did delete the thread; However, it was much simpler before.

Thanks,

Maureen
    There is a triangle with a ! in the center of it, above the reply to Thread, click the triangle and it will bring you up a simple form to fill out....I find that is the easiest way to report something.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Maureen I had exactly the same problem a couple of weeks back. I did send a message and the post did disappear but a report post option is always the easiest. After all, this is a family site and I am certain that we all want it to remain that way.

Blessings - FS xx

ps. Dillie, you are quite correct, but I had to hunt for it and it wasn't very obvious. I didn't see it when I needed it and I think in the end I sent a private message to Gracie, which wasn't really the correct way to do things but was all I could think of at the time. FS x
      Last edited by TheFreeSpirit; 02-12-2011, 03:42 AM.
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Thanks Dillie, not easy to find. Before, I believe it was by the number of the thread.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
        X