+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Kimmyann, think if you opened it in SBM and then went to the bottom and changed the sizing of what you see to 100%, you would notice that they are much thicker than what you working with. Believe it only shows at about 34 % so it will all show on the window while you work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Thanks SBM Diane!!! That back ground is one that Came from Wolvsie's Wonderful kit "Dad in Teal", I just "Tiled" it to make the stripes smaller. When I open SBM and go to that page its small stripes, but the upload changes it back to big stripes......

Its ok..... It still show my Hungry little birds and its scraplifted, from My Wonderful Friend Makeyesup (I adore her Layouts and I have learnt a lot from her stuff.) Hugs!!!!

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Again wonderful layouts ladies...I really enjoyed this challenge, and the creativity that you all have...It's amazing how we can look at a layout and make it our own...Thanks for participating...
    Your prize and Flair Button is on it's way to you...So make sure you check your PM's....Thanks....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Firstly, I’m sending lotsa hugs and a super duper THANK YOU to Edina and Makeyesup for the beautiful compliments and for selecting a layout of mine to lift  WOWEE, if you could only see my grin LOL!!
    Edina, your layout is gorgeous! I love such bright, fun and vibrant colours and the pic is adorable  makeyesup, I left some love in the gallery or at CS (not quite sure) when I first saw it, but I think you did a great job and the pic of your GGD is priceless 

Bren, you layout took my breath away . . . Truly beautifully done!! Awesome clustering and pics but what I love most is the smoothness of your faded blended pic. . . STUNNING!!
    Shanave, glad you got your pics posted. Your layout is lovely!! Sleepy time is always such a special bonding time when kids are little.
    Kelli, great layout & your pic is adorable  Which of the cutie pies are you?
    Trisha, great fonts and cute pic!
    Diane, your layout is beautiful!!! I just love all the soft lilacs and clustering . . . Adorable pic too!!! You were such a cute baby!! Kimmyann, your pic is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love how the heart charm tooo!!

I'm here! I'm here! I had started my page but got delayed tending to sick kids. So here it is. I scraplifted a page by AmeliasMuma because I liked the journaling style.

And here is my page...the pictures were from a couple years ago but he still looooves his blanket. In fact, the one pictured he loved to pieces, literally. So he's on blanket #2 now! I had posted the pictures and the "poem" as a funny in my blog. Credits in the gallery.

If you can't read the poem, it says:

Oh Blanket, how I love thee
    You've been missing from my arms all the day long
    I need to feel your softness on my face
    The aroma of three-day-old drool intoxicates me
    You follow me where ever I drag you
    How I miss thee, Oh Blanket.
    You embrace me through the dark hours of the night
    I call for you. I call for you. I call for you
    Blaaaaaaanket...where aaaaaaaare you?
    There you are, oh Blanket, oh Blanket
    How I love thee
    ~ sj3girls ~

I scraplifted a layout by Dillie1 called Angel Rose . . .

This is one of my nieces at her belated birthday party on Sat

Here's mine. I used the Victorian Wishes kit from MAx, and chose the Leslie page by Charliesnana from the Gallery.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

These pages are beautiful....I might have sent your prize twice...lol...If I did, just ignore the second PM...this comes with old age...lol...Thanks for joining in ladies...

I know that I am late with this but I hope I can still get the flair.I scraplifted Bekah_E.
    Her layout

My layout

The papers and clusters were from Carena the frame from wolvsie and the stitching from Jabi
    Last edited by ValerieElaine; 02-25-2011 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Forgot something
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Valerie, beautiful layout...and I will be sending you your stuff via PM....You know there is no sucj thing as being late in my challenges...<wink>...Thanks for joining in...