+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Okay can't get images to post here I'll try again, first one Marion's 2nd one mine (hopefully)

Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Great page ryansmom. Well done!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Hi Everyone,

Here is my layout. My inspiration came from Victoria64's layout Magical Moments. Victoria64, your layout is so beautiful.

Couldn't resist scraplifting Daydreamer's Red, Black and White layout. Used Beyone the Cloud and Cocoa Mist kits by Michelle McCoy.

Feeling The Song

And here's Daydreamers:

Last edited by makeyesup; 02-10-2011 at 07:20 AM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Here is My try at this:

Makeyesup Layout:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Used Wolvsie's "Dad in Teal" (Love the Colors) Also my cluster around photo is a lil more cluttered than Makeyesup, But I Love her Layouts!!!!

Help!!!! My background don't look like that in my program???? I tiled it so the strips would me smaller, but when I uploaded, they get wide??? WHY????

Default Kimmyann's Page

Good Morning Kimmyann,

Love your layout! I love nature pages. It looks like you were creating your own striped background by layering different papers on top of one another. If that is correct, after layering the papers on your workspace did you hit "select all", then "group" to lock your background papers into place? I do this when I am making clusters, though I have not tried to make background papers in this matter. Give this a try to see if this works. Let me know. Thanks. Have a great day!

Thanks for the scraplift, KimmyAnn, already left you some love in the gallery as I like yours too.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Lovely pages ladies...WOW...You have all done a fantastic job...
    I have no clue what happened Kimmy...I don't know why it would do that...Sorry hun...
    I will be back tomorrow with a prize for all of you....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks SBM Diane!!! That back ground is one that Came from Wolvsie's Wonderful kit "Dad in Teal", I just "Tiled" it to make the stripes smaller. When I open SBM and go to that page its small stripes, but the upload changes it back to big stripes......

Its ok..... It still show my Hungry little birds and its scraplifted, from My Wonderful Friend Makeyesup (I adore her Layouts and I have learnt a lot from her stuff.) Hugs!!!!