+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Here is my entry

Well it has been a LONG time since I have done a page. My computer crashed and it took me forever to get back into scrapbooking. Thankfully I didn't lose all of my work.

Hopefully I can remember how to post a page.
    playtime-010-Page-1.jpg
    Last edited by shanave; 02-03-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: can't remember how to post picture

OMG....I can't believe the stunning layouts so far...WOW....I am impressed...

ptktj....Thanks for joining us in this month's challenge...Your layout is beautiful....I hope we see more from you...We are a friendly community here....
    Linda....Gorgeous photo, and I love your journaling...
    Pam....Another pretty layout...What does the journaling say? Or is it private? <wink>
    Brown...Unique layout and I like it...Thanks for joining in....Hope to see more...
    Diane...Again, you have made a beautiful layout...She is so pretty too and I love the journaling...
    thomast....Welcome! I think you did an awesome job...Love the smiling photo..and the shape you used in it...Hope to see more of you as well....
    Rhonda...Love the way you made your page...and the sentiments are so sweet...
    shanave....glad to see you back...How I hate computers sometimes...User friendly...lol....Your page is stunning...great use of the photo....

Keep them coming....I might even have a prize for one lucky person when this month is over...<wink> I'm loving the creativity here, and seeing new comers join in...Awesome!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Gorgeous kit and love seeing all the layouts used with it. Great idea for design.

Wow guys, these are stunning!!! I love them all Fantastic - I feel the love!!

Ditto! I really like how though the kit isn't full of the customary reds, it still has Love" written all over it!

Nothing wrong with red stuff for February of course, but it's nice to have the variety...

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Here is Mine:

[IMG][/IMG]

Pretty Kit and Great Challenge, Wolvsie!!!

OOoh, I just love this challenge idea Michelle!! I just browsed through the posts made and they are all sooo special and beautiful - straight from the heart, I can tell!! The pics, the words and the way everything comes together, makes each special and unique, a treasure to keep!! Keep them coming ladies I'll be back soon

Great challenge! I'm not one for pouring my heart out but thanks for making me do it! lol

I am sooo lovin' these LO's ladies!! The words are just beautiful. Eveyone's LO is equally stunning!!
    Here's mine, it took me so long just 'cause I wasn't in a lovin' mood towards him last week - ha ha - bet we've all been there a time or two though huh? Wouldn't be a marriage any other way!