• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Are we there yet???????????

Oh nooooooooo not another snow storm..........that's what they are saying for tomorrow... I just want to be a bear........not only would I sleep through the winter but I would wake up SKINNY.....So please for all of you that can actually see grass and feel warm weather, just tell me about it so I can at least dream that I am where you are. I promise I will not be knocking at your door......(now that was a stupid promise) So until then I will just crawl back in my cave........xoxoxo#3.gif
    sigpic....
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Oh yeah.......its me again........answer this if you can......what hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of a bald man....boy this winter is getting to me........help
    sigpic....

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Oh smile,
      you made my day!!!! I see grass and trees here in arkansas but everything is brown. Snow does not normally stay on the ground here long, but is is cold. Of course I get cold the minute it gets under 70 degrees. LOL! Well I hope you have a nice cozy cave. A couple more months of winter here yet. Yuck. I am always ready for spring in october. Have a happy day all.

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Thanks for the WARM thoughts...........where are the rest of you gals........and guys
        sigpic....

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Eye sees no grass but eyes see the pavement.Thank goodness we have a good neigbour who ploughs us out.No hair color if he is bald.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Still cold and wintery in Wisconsin. I can only dream of grass and beaches and sunshine! The hibernating idea to get skinny is a good one Smile. I sure wish it worked that way

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Out side my cave there is another snow storm.........but it does give me lots of time for thought...........I have learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished..................yeck
              sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2006

News flash from my cave......I just discovered how to get rid of the wrinkles on my face..........I took of my bra.........gravity is wonderful
                sigpic....

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Love it! It is snowing here again too. Not sure how much we are expecting and I don't really care anymore. It is all white and all cold

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                    News flash from my cave......I just discovered how to get rid of the wrinkles on my face..........I took of my bra.........gravity is wonderful
                    oh my that is an image i could have done without rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Smile you could always make me laugh...lol....

We are under Blizzard warnings now...School's are cancelling, even for tomorrow...lol....Could get over 2 feet...AND....along the lakeshore, which is 2 houses away from me...We are under flood watches..lmao....In the middle of a snow storm...? Have you ever heard of such a thing? Waves could reach over 10 feet...omg...if I can get a child of mine to bundle up, I want them to take a picture for me...lol...I will just tell them NO DINNER unless they do it...hehe.....I know, I'm a mean mom...Come on, at least I feed them...Geez...lol....Anyone else in the path of this bad storm...stay safe and drink alot of alcohol to stay warm....LOL.....Love ya...and Happy Birthday hun....(no one even wished me a Happy day...so sad...thats ok, we always knew who rated higher around here....lmao...xoxo) HUGS
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

We are heading for a storm and it has started already Yuck.Where are you smile.safe in the city.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mswizard
                          Digi Sage
                          • Mar 2007

mannn this weather has been weird! All I can say is I am glad I got out of the hospital when I did. Sure as heck would not wanna be stuck in there with all this crap going on! I hope everyone stays safe and sound till this is over!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Sep 2007

Here you go ladies - Sending you some very very warm sunshine from down here in Ozzie land - can you feel it yet?????

warm hugs 4 u all xo
                            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Working...
                            X