+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smile you could always make me laugh...lol....

We are under Blizzard warnings now...School's are cancelling, even for tomorrow...lol....Could get over 2 feet...AND....along the lakeshore, which is 2 houses away from me...We are under flood watches..lmao....In the middle of a snow storm...? Have you ever heard of such a thing? Waves could reach over 10 feet...omg...if I can get a child of mine to bundle up, I want them to take a picture for me...lol...I will just tell them NO DINNER unless they do it...hehe.....I know, I'm a mean mom...Come on, at least I feed them...Geez...lol....Anyone else in the path of this bad storm...stay safe and drink alot of alcohol to stay warm....LOL.....Love ya...and Happy Birthday hun....(no one even wished me a Happy day...so sad...thats ok, we always knew who rated higher around here....lmao...xoxo) HUGS
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

We are heading for a storm and it has started already Yuck.Where are you smile.safe in the city.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

mannn this weather has been weird! All I can say is I am glad I got out of the hospital when I did. Sure as heck would not wanna be stuck in there with all this crap going on! I hope everyone stays safe and sound till this is over!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Here you go ladies - Sending you some very very warm sunshine from down here in Ozzie land - can you feel it yet?????

warm hugs 4 u all xo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania