+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Are we there yet???????????

Oh nooooooooo not another snow storm..........that's what they are saying for tomorrow... I just want to be a bear........not only would I sleep through the winter but I would wake up SKINNY.....So please for all of you that can actually see grass and feel warm weather, just tell me about it so I can at least dream that I am where you are. I promise I will not be knocking at your door......(now that was a stupid promise) So until then I will just crawl back in my cave........xoxoxo#3.gif:cool:

Oh yeah.......its me again........answer this if you can......what hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of a bald man....boy this winter is getting to me........help

Oh smile,
    you made my day!!!! I see grass and trees here in arkansas but everything is brown. Snow does not normally stay on the ground here long, but is is cold. Of course I get cold the minute it gets under 70 degrees. LOL! Well I hope you have a nice cozy cave. A couple more months of winter here yet. Yuck. I am always ready for spring in october. Have a happy day all.

Thanks for the WARM thoughts...........where are the rest of you gals........and guys

Eye sees no grass but eyes see the pavement.Thank goodness we have a good neigbour who ploughs us out.No hair color if he is bald.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Still cold and wintery in Wisconsin. I can only dream of grass and beaches and sunshine! The hibernating idea to get skinny is a good one Smile. I sure wish it worked that way

Here you go ladies - Sending you some very very warm sunshine from down here in Ozzie land - can you feel it yet?????

warm hugs 4 u all xo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania